GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Go faster Goatboy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/05/05 at 18:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've never been into cars. They get me from A to B and I can put my drums in them, that's it.
But it was sunny today and I'm going to pillage a Parlimentary Secretary all weekend starting Saturday, so I thought I'd treat myself.

I got rid of my hulking, J reg Vauxhall Cavalier I bought 2938rd hand two years ago. It was similar to this [URL]http://www.trustvehicles.com/photos/silvervauxhallcavalier_k.jpg[/URL] and bought this instead [URL]http://www.gearstick.co.uk/images/large/Peugeot_206_5door_03.jpg[/URL]

Pick it up tomorrow and take my old wagon in for part-exchange on it.
And now I'm going to buy one in Forza and paint it silly colours and smash into a Mexican kid on my friends list who only likes Minis
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh and you're old one looks like it was made in the Soviet Union.
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:58
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Oh and you're old one looks like it was made in the Soviet Union.

"In Soviet Russia, car drives you!"
Thu 26/05/05 at 21:10
Regular
I want one of these:

[URL]http://www.pocopico.com/china/images/soviet_car.jpg[/URL]
Thu 26/05/05 at 21:36
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Nice.

I went for reliability, comfort (for my fat ass) and boot space.

Meka Dragon wrote:
> Except the stuff I wanted to fit in the boot was pushchairs and child accessories...

Mine was a wheelchair.

Who didn't see that coming?
Thu 26/05/05 at 23:56
Regular
"8==="
Timmargh wrote:
> Mine was a wheelchair.
>
> Who didn't see that coming?

Me, and you laughed at my splintered bones as you wheeled away. :'(
Fri 27/05/05 at 00:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Mm, 206's are lovely. I wanted one but I had to settle for a 306, which is like drinking White Lightning instead of Strongbow.
Fri 27/05/05 at 08:40
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Peugeot's soak up punishment. I've had a 405glx for nearly 8 years now, with 180k on the clock. It's a bag of spanners now, and I've spent nearly 500 quid on it this year, but no longer from next week.
Fri 27/05/05 at 08:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I don't have a car. I remember being in sixth form and everyone was taking lessons and passing tests, and then you'd find out how much they were spending on it. I also remember someone more or less forcing me to sit in his car and listen to a loud garage/club remix of that rubgy theme tune.
Fri 27/05/05 at 09:10
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
EDIT: Gah! Sign out of my computer, woman! This is English_Bloke

I used to have a Cavi, which was actually a really nice little car and only cost me 800 of my mildly hard earned pounds.

I then spent way too much on my next car, which I am now trying to sell. I love my current car, but it's just not practical.

I drove a 206 in the Police and it was horrible. The gearbox was flimsy, cramped cockpit and very heavy accelerator. The brakes however were very good indeed.
I drove the diesel version and so can't comment on the petrol, which I've heard is much better.

When I sell my BMW I’m looking to replace it with a little hatch. I think I’m going to go with a Fabia. Horrible to look at on the outside, but the interior is lovely and it’s a superb little car to drive, spacious too and all for around 3k.

Did you get the Gti version? And if you don’t mind me asking, how much were they asking and how much did you get for your old banger?

I got a measly 400 beans for my old M reg Cavi with 85,000 on the clock.
Fri 27/05/05 at 09:12
Imposter!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.