GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Go faster Goatboy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/05/05 at 18:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've never been into cars. They get me from A to B and I can put my drums in them, that's it.
But it was sunny today and I'm going to pillage a Parlimentary Secretary all weekend starting Saturday, so I thought I'd treat myself.

I got rid of my hulking, J reg Vauxhall Cavalier I bought 2938rd hand two years ago. It was similar to this [URL]http://www.trustvehicles.com/photos/silvervauxhallcavalier_k.jpg[/URL] and bought this instead [URL]http://www.gearstick.co.uk/images/large/Peugeot_206_5door_03.jpg[/URL]

Pick it up tomorrow and take my old wagon in for part-exchange on it.
And now I'm going to buy one in Forza and paint it silly colours and smash into a Mexican kid on my friends list who only likes Minis
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've never been into cars. They get me from A to B and I can put my drums in them, that's it.
But it was sunny today and I'm going to pillage a Parlimentary Secretary all weekend starting Saturday, so I thought I'd treat myself.

I got rid of my hulking, J reg Vauxhall Cavalier I bought 2938rd hand two years ago. It was similar to this [URL]http://www.trustvehicles.com/photos/silvervauxhallcavalier_k.jpg[/URL] and bought this instead [URL]http://www.gearstick.co.uk/images/large/Peugeot_206_5door_03.jpg[/URL]

Pick it up tomorrow and take my old wagon in for part-exchange on it.
And now I'm going to buy one in Forza and paint it silly colours and smash into a Mexican kid on my friends list who only likes Minis
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:24
Regular
Sweet.

206's are really, really nice cars.

Wise purchase.

Just don't paint 'go faster' stripes on.
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
My real one, or the Forza pretend one?

Never had a new car before, always just got some rusting boat for £500 and ran it into the ground.

**edit**
I chose it because it had a 5cd changer thing in the back and the license plate ends with "GOO"
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:31
Regular
"not dead"
I used to have a Vauxhall Cavalier. It was great. I'm a bit of an A to B (and sometimes C) person when it comes to cars though.
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm exactly the same Meka, this has done me fine.
Except it keeps stalling at junctions and, when I went to put oil in, there's a muddy paste in there. It looks expensive to fix and seeing as I only paid £500 for it, I'll give it to the garage to deal with.
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:41
Regular
"not dead"
Same problem I had, kept stalling. Don't know how to fix things, and it had doen too many miles to bother spending money on.

Considerations for latest car were:

Does it have a CD player?
Can I get lots of stuff in the boot?
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Does it have a CD player?
> Can I get lots of stuff in the boot?
-----

Ha, that sounds eerily familiar.
Salesman "It has ABS, electric things, alloy wotsits, central something"
Goatboy "Can I fit my drums in, let me see if the seats go down"
Salesman "Yep, look. Just have to move the 5cd changer out the way"
Goatboy "Sold"

Easiest commission that guy ever made
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:49
Regular
"not dead"
Except the stuff I wanted to fit in the boot was pushchairs and child accessories...
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
My drums are my children.
My maple shelled children I hit with sticks in exchange for money, sex and friendship with other more famous drummers
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't know anything either.
My impression of your new one:

" Red, cool. "

I drive a Clio, the sun roof keeps making noises.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.