GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Go faster Goatboy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/05/05 at 18:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've never been into cars. They get me from A to B and I can put my drums in them, that's it.
But it was sunny today and I'm going to pillage a Parlimentary Secretary all weekend starting Saturday, so I thought I'd treat myself.

I got rid of my hulking, J reg Vauxhall Cavalier I bought 2938rd hand two years ago. It was similar to this [URL]http://www.trustvehicles.com/photos/silvervauxhallcavalier_k.jpg[/URL] and bought this instead [URL]http://www.gearstick.co.uk/images/large/Peugeot_206_5door_03.jpg[/URL]

Pick it up tomorrow and take my old wagon in for part-exchange on it.
And now I'm going to buy one in Forza and paint it silly colours and smash into a Mexican kid on my friends list who only likes Minis
Sat 28/05/05 at 16:29
Regular
"Twenty quid."
monkey_man wrote:
> [URL]http://www.wizardcraft.com/images/paranormal1.jpg[/URL]

:^D
Sat 28/05/05 at 16:29
Regular
"Twenty quid."
gamesfreak wrote:
> Timmargh, this has just got to be asked.
> How do you drive the car you are in?

At the moment I drive an un-adapted car with automatic gearbox and power assisted steering.

I can't walk and can't move my legs easily on their own (i.e. without using my hands), but I move my feet (in a pedal-pressing motion) and can roll them side-to-side on my heel, so when I get into the car I position my left foot over the brake and the right foot over the throttle; I also have a leather belt around my knees to stop my legs from splaying apart (!) and a "V" shaped cushion under my left foot to be extra sure it stays in place. On long journeys I usually need to pull over every hour or so to adjust myself and relieve a bit of the pressure.

The DVLA are fully aware of all this (it's a condition on my license) and it doesn't affect my insurance.
Sat 28/05/05 at 16:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.wizardcraft.com/images/paranormal1.jpg[/URL]
Sat 28/05/05 at 15:55
Regular
Timmargh, this has just got to be asked.

How do you drive the car you are in?

From my understanding, you are unable to walk, correct?

So how do you control the pedals? (I'm guessing it's some sort of Timmargh-adapted car where you control accelaration and braking through pure brain power. Meh.)
Fri 27/05/05 at 23:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
Very true, but pffft we've won it 5 times already. But good luck anyway.

Well I'm off to bed, nitey.
Fri 27/05/05 at 23:22
Regular
w/e

At least we're in the Champions League this year

Or the qualifiers, at least
Fri 27/05/05 at 23:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
Indeed, I'd like to congratulate Motherwell on recently winning the title for you.

:P
Fri 27/05/05 at 23:19
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Yes, of course.
>
> Who do you support again?

Rangers.
Most successful club in the world.
Fri 27/05/05 at 23:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, heya Azul.
Fri 27/05/05 at 23:14
Regular
stfu ant

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.