GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The hardest thing to do in the world...ever!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/05/05 at 11:11
Regular
"lets go back"
Go and grab yourself a guitar of any description and play the intro to All My Life by the FooFighters. Basically its just a G power chord but if you're rubbish at playing the guitar just play a G note. Listen to the song for the rhythm if you dont know it.

Now for the hard part.

Try singing along to it. Doesnt sound hard but it is. Singing and playing it at the same time is nearly impossible. It makes Dave Grohl even more of a ledgend IMO.
Mon 30/05/05 at 22:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
You're lucky I'm so forgiving, because you like the eternal sunshine on the horizon of music that is South.

:)
Mon 30/05/05 at 21:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Clazon wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Spanish wanting person:
>
> :|

Heheheh, I didn't take in the name when I read the post and couldn't be arised to go back and check :-)
Mon 30/05/05 at 12:10
Regular
"The Red Shift"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Spanish wanting person:

:|

I have the Queen, RHCP and White Stripe songs, so that's good.
Mon 30/05/05 at 00:25
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dm too actually. Just mess around with those chords and try and find a Spanish-y rhythm. Also, give Cabron by RHCP a go. It's very cool and a lot simpler than it sounds.
Mon 30/05/05 at 00:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
Spanish wanting person:

Am - G - F - E, all barre chords in that order. Try mixing them up a bit too if you like. It's the staple of Spanish music (and also the interlude to Innuendo by Queen).

Also, try I Think I Smell A Rat by the White Stripes. Really easy riff and strumming in a Spanish style. That Santana song is called Turn Your Lights On by the way.
Sun 29/05/05 at 22:58
Regular
"kill or be killed"
Chr1s wrote:

> That's not hard at all.

how do you know?
Sun 29/05/05 at 22:32
Regular
"The Red Shift"
metalhead wrote:
> What about the tenacious D c*ck pushups?

"Well, you can only do, like, one, dude."
Sun 29/05/05 at 22:11
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Alfonse wrote:
> You think thats hard? Try cutting off your fingers and eating a
> choclate bar.

That's not hard at all.
Sun 29/05/05 at 20:35
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
What about the tenacious D c*ck pushups?
Sun 29/05/05 at 18:41
Regular
"kill or be killed"
hardest thing to do: one fingerstand.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.