GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some transfer rumours that should get you chatting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Heard all of these, what are your opinions?

-Green to leave Norwich
-Milan bidding for Gerrard
-Hargreaves going to Liverpool (ahahaha bad luck Stu)
-Ruud returning to PSV
-Scotty Parker to Villa for 3 million
-Baros to quit Liverpool
-Wenger to quit Arsenal at end of 2006 season

Discuss.

I think Parker should definately leave, he used to be quality. Would love to see Wenger quit, but I don't think it will happen and I can't really see Baros leaving either. Green should definately leave, he's better than Norwich and would Gerrard go to Milan....hmmmm....?
Page:
Wed 15/06/05 at 20:02
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
NO NO NO.

Scotty Parker should be coming to Spurs as compensation. Should.
Wed 15/06/05 at 18:20
Regular
"matt"
that will never hapen mate get real
Wed 15/06/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Figo to Bolton on a free?...Go Big Sam...Thank god I was starting to get worried Liverpool might actually get him...Stay the hell away Figo
Wed 15/06/05 at 12:47
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Robert and O'Brein have signed for Portsmouth, and Newcastle will today unveil Scott Parker to the press.
Mon 13/06/05 at 17:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Arsenal + Henry = 2nd place finish + FA Cup

Arsenal - Henry + £50m = 10th place finish + no FA Cup
Mon 13/06/05 at 16:50
Regular
"Mozzy"
Dunno if anyone has already mentioned this but : [URL]http://footballmsn.skysports.com/transfernews.asp?type=article&id=284361[/URL]

£50M! I'd be more than happy if Arsenal sold him for that much. TBH, even though he's one of the worlds best strikers I dont think he's worth that much.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:21
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Reynolds wrote:
> According to Sky Sports, Newcastle United want Wright Phillips for
> £16 million, plus Craig Bellamy and Laurent Robert, Man United
> want Gattuso and Lyon will let Essien leave for Chelsea if they get
> Drogba in return.

Robert's going to Bolton.

Dont know why Wright Phillips would want to go to Newcastle, its only the fans who think they are good due to the money they have spent but won absolutely nothing
Sun 12/06/05 at 16:44
Regular
SWP can only come to Arsenal...if he goes anywhere else then he must die :)
Sun 12/06/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Newcastle are being linked with so many players they could never dream of signing. If they get Wright-Phillips I'll run down my street wearing a pink tu-tu.

You can hold me to that
Sat 11/06/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Colourless"
Think I would rather keep Drogba for another season really. Essien wouldn't get into our midfield....
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.