GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some transfer rumours that should get you chatting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Heard all of these, what are your opinions?

-Green to leave Norwich
-Milan bidding for Gerrard
-Hargreaves going to Liverpool (ahahaha bad luck Stu)
-Ruud returning to PSV
-Scotty Parker to Villa for 3 million
-Baros to quit Liverpool
-Wenger to quit Arsenal at end of 2006 season

Discuss.

I think Parker should definately leave, he used to be quality. Would love to see Wenger quit, but I don't think it will happen and I can't really see Baros leaving either. Green should definately leave, he's better than Norwich and would Gerrard go to Milan....hmmmm....?
Page:
Sat 02/07/05 at 14:54
And Robinho just signed for Madrid, I think
Sat 02/07/05 at 12:39
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4644091.stm[/URL]
Sat 25/06/05 at 13:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
down wrote:
> Liverpool are going to sign yet another brilliant Sevilla youngster.

Not the best one though, he's surely going to Madrid.

And also, Robinho said he was "maybe just hours away from signing for Madrid."
Sat 25/06/05 at 10:03
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4621425.stm[/URL]

Bit out of the blue this one (see what I did there?) A while ago there were very strong links between SWP and Chelsea, but there haven't been any rumours in some time.

Maybe this one is accurate?

And
Emre signed for Newcastle
Kezman wants to go to Atletico
Liverpool are going to sign yet another brilliant Sevilla youngster.
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:20
Regular
Its probably Newcastle considering his past in Turkey.

He also took tugay and hakan sukur to blackburn.
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Mozzy"
When will we know who Emre Belozoglu is going to? He's agreed a contract with a Prem club but wont say who. :(
Wed 22/06/05 at 09:50
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Please let this be true [URL]http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/sport/football/manchesterunited/s/163/163394_newcastle_eye_fortune.html[/URL]

* Prays *
Sat 18/06/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I agree baros has great ability but he just isn't doing it for Liverpool. I think he needs to be sold and this Dirk Kuyt character brought in. He sounds like Hollands next big thang.
Sat 18/06/05 at 11:54
Regular
"absolute mayhem"
Baros wants to stay at Liverpool now... I'd like him to go... you can't start moaning and then decide to like the club you play for once the win a big trophy...
Sat 18/06/05 at 03:22
Regular
Roma have got Luciano Spalletti as their new coach! Good move, as he had a great season with udinese.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.