GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some transfer rumours that should get you chatting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Heard all of these, what are your opinions?

-Green to leave Norwich
-Milan bidding for Gerrard
-Hargreaves going to Liverpool (ahahaha bad luck Stu)
-Ruud returning to PSV
-Scotty Parker to Villa for 3 million
-Baros to quit Liverpool
-Wenger to quit Arsenal at end of 2006 season

Discuss.

I think Parker should definately leave, he used to be quality. Would love to see Wenger quit, but I don't think it will happen and I can't really see Baros leaving either. Green should definately leave, he's better than Norwich and would Gerrard go to Milan....hmmmm....?
Page:
Sat 11/06/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
According to Sky Sports, Newcastle United want Wright Phillips for £16 million, plus Craig Bellamy and Laurent Robert, Man United want Gattuso and Lyon will let Essien leave for Chelsea if they get Drogba in return.
Sat 11/06/05 at 19:37
I think that was how much Inter paid for Parma's half.

Maybe that ends up being £17m
Sat 11/06/05 at 19:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nope.

€29 million.
Sat 11/06/05 at 18:03
Regular
Adriano was £34 milliopn wasn't he?

That's why Parma wanted at least as much for Gilardino, as he's they say he's even better
Sat 11/06/05 at 17:58
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I know one of them was 23 something, because when there was speculation over them moving on again, the respective manager said that he rejected an offer or something, because he would atleast want the 23 something he paid.

Or something like that.

Anyway, Cassano should be less than the other 2, but he'll be more, just because he's Italian.
Sat 11/06/05 at 17:55
Regular
zlatan was €19M.

think adriano was about the same.
Sat 11/06/05 at 17:41
Regular
"The Red Shift"
or†ega wrote:
> There isnt any money at Roma, so you gotta get whatever you can on the
> free! Nonda used to be pretty good before he got his injury
> problems, scored 26 goals in 35 games in the 02/03 season. Players
> can recapture there form after injury like Montella did this season.
>
>
> Roma will be nowhere near relegation next season. Last season was a
> shambles down to all the managerial changes. If Cassano does go, i
> want at least £20M for him.

Ibrahimovic was about £23mil wasn't he? Or was that Adriano? Anyway, 20 or down to 15ish seems a fair and likely price for Cassano.
Sat 11/06/05 at 15:33
Regular
There isnt any money at Roma, so you gotta get whatever you can on the free! Nonda used to be pretty good before he got his injury problems, scored 26 goals in 35 games in the 02/03 season. Players can recapture there form after injury like Montella did this season.

Roma will be nowhere near relegation next season. Last season was a shambles down to all the managerial changes. If Cassano does go, i want at least £20M for him.
Sat 11/06/05 at 14:54
Now Nonda has gone to Roma, think this paves Cassano's way to Juve?

Personally, they're not in the same league. Surely Roma should try strengthening their squad as opposed to weakening it, if they want to fight off relegation that is.

Who're favourites for Makinwa?
Fri 10/06/05 at 00:32
Regular
Haha...that came to my mind too, what a classic :d
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.