GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some transfer rumours that should get you chatting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Heard all of these, what are your opinions?

-Green to leave Norwich
-Milan bidding for Gerrard
-Hargreaves going to Liverpool (ahahaha bad luck Stu)
-Ruud returning to PSV
-Scotty Parker to Villa for 3 million
-Baros to quit Liverpool
-Wenger to quit Arsenal at end of 2006 season

Discuss.

I think Parker should definately leave, he used to be quality. Would love to see Wenger quit, but I don't think it will happen and I can't really see Baros leaving either. Green should definately leave, he's better than Norwich and would Gerrard go to Milan....hmmmm....?
Page:
Fri 08/07/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Should Wright-Phillips leave Man City, for a fee which I believe is now closer to the other side of £20m, then Pearce and co. will reportadley make a move for Crystal Palace forward Andrew Johnson, to cover the loss.

...And I do hope this doesn't mean we'll simply see him stuck out on the wing, a la Sven-Goran Eriksson!?

But since Anelka was sold off 6 months ago, I guess they need his firepower upfront more so.

Liverpool could miss out...! :o
Fri 08/07/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Should Wright-Phillips leave Man City, for a fee which I believe is now closer to the other side of £20m, then Pearce and co. will reportadley make a move for Crystal Palace forward Andrew Johnson, to cover the loss.

...And I do hope this doesn't mean we'll simply see him stuck out on the wing, a la Sven-Goran Eriksson!?

But since Anelka was sold off 6 months ago, I guess they need his firepower upfront more so.

Liverpool could miss out...! :o
Fri 08/07/05 at 12:45
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Newcastle have given Charlton permission to speak to Darren Ambrose about a possible switch to The Valley, as Alan Curbishley seems to have "met" the club's [undisclosed] valuation for the former Ipswich man.

But if you ask me, Newcastle need to hang on to EVERYONE they have now!
Especially someone young like Ambrose. We saw what he can do towards the end of last season when all those injuries struck. We all saw THAT GOAL aswell!
Thu 07/07/05 at 15:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
Wright-Phillips to Chelsea for £18m. Very possible to me. I can see Man City rejecting it on principal but they need the money. When does his contract run out?
Thu 07/07/05 at 14:01
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Looks like Bellamy is on his way to Blackburn

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=289949&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Rovers+medical+for+Bellamy&channel=football_home[/URL]

And Liverpool are closing in on the signature of Luis Figo.

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=289991&cpid=23&CLID=&lid=2&title=Reds+step+up+Figo+hunt&channel=football_home[/URL]
Mon 04/07/05 at 21:41
Regular
"The Red Shift"
:'{

Zenden was a good signing.

I'll have to consider:

Zenden or Hleb?

Only next season will tell.
Mon 04/07/05 at 21:10
Yeah, Sergio Ramos
Mon 04/07/05 at 21:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think his name's Sergio Ramos, although I may have to check that as a lot of them seem to have similar names.

He's a centreback/left back, 19, and excellent at free kicks. Not that Real really need free kick ability, but nevertheless. In fact, he scored against Real in the 2-2 at the end of last season.
Sun 03/07/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Blank wrote:
> down wrote:
> Liverpool are going to sign yet another brilliant Sevilla youngster.
>
> Not the best one though, he's surely going to Madrid.

And which player would that be?
Sat 02/07/05 at 16:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
Liverpool sign Zenden...interesting.

Not too sure what to think. I know he's good, but not sure if he's the top quality players that we really need. But then again, a good signing is a good signing...and with so many games to come for us in the pre-season, we'll need a big squad full of proven, talented players.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.