GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid people on Live."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 05:35
Regular
"8==="
Stick your "stupid people on Live" quotes in here.

From Bungie.net:

"Anonymous Coward asks,

Is boosting cheating? And will I get banned for it?

Yes. As a matter of fact, you were actually stupid enough to include your Gamertag in this message, but by the time I'd checked, you had already been banned for matchmaking forever, because you'd already served out a seven day suspension and learned nothing from it. We're banning like crazy now, because we have better tools for detecting it. Boosting, for the non-cheaters amongst you, is the practice of "fixing" games so you play with your similarly idiotic buddy and artificially increase each others' rank. It sticks out like a sore thumb in our system kids. So QUIT DOING IT. And also, quit whining to me about your banning. I don't care. I look at the stats for every whiner email I get and they ALWAYS turn out to be a cheat. "It was my brother….waaah." Well, even if it was your alleged brother, your account is being used to ruin everyone's experience. So bye-bye."

Another good one:

On a Halo 2 'snipers only' game one american kid shouts "I took down the sniper!"

Guy on Rainbow Six 3 charges across the bottom of Warehouse as grenades land about him:

"Don't worry guys we'll definately make it this ti--"

Entire team bursts into laughter.

American kid:

"Yeah we beat you guys in the war of independence like 2000 years ago"
Sun 22/05/05 at 10:05
Regular
"\\"
HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH RAAARGUUUURGRGHYYAAAAAAAAAAAGH
Sun 22/05/05 at 07:59
Regular
What I don't understand is the idiots that go from game to game screaming down their microphone.

All that happens is everyone goes to their Live options and mutes the guy. So really, no one takes any notice.

Then obviously the host kicks him.

But surely they have better things to do?
Sun 22/05/05 at 05:35
Regular
"8==="
Stick your "stupid people on Live" quotes in here.

From Bungie.net:

"Anonymous Coward asks,

Is boosting cheating? And will I get banned for it?

Yes. As a matter of fact, you were actually stupid enough to include your Gamertag in this message, but by the time I'd checked, you had already been banned for matchmaking forever, because you'd already served out a seven day suspension and learned nothing from it. We're banning like crazy now, because we have better tools for detecting it. Boosting, for the non-cheaters amongst you, is the practice of "fixing" games so you play with your similarly idiotic buddy and artificially increase each others' rank. It sticks out like a sore thumb in our system kids. So QUIT DOING IT. And also, quit whining to me about your banning. I don't care. I look at the stats for every whiner email I get and they ALWAYS turn out to be a cheat. "It was my brother….waaah." Well, even if it was your alleged brother, your account is being used to ruin everyone's experience. So bye-bye."

Another good one:

On a Halo 2 'snipers only' game one american kid shouts "I took down the sniper!"

Guy on Rainbow Six 3 charges across the bottom of Warehouse as grenades land about him:

"Don't worry guys we'll definately make it this ti--"

Entire team bursts into laughter.

American kid:

"Yeah we beat you guys in the war of independence like 2000 years ago"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.