GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid people on Live."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 05:35
Regular
"8==="
Stick your "stupid people on Live" quotes in here.

From Bungie.net:

"Anonymous Coward asks,

Is boosting cheating? And will I get banned for it?

Yes. As a matter of fact, you were actually stupid enough to include your Gamertag in this message, but by the time I'd checked, you had already been banned for matchmaking forever, because you'd already served out a seven day suspension and learned nothing from it. We're banning like crazy now, because we have better tools for detecting it. Boosting, for the non-cheaters amongst you, is the practice of "fixing" games so you play with your similarly idiotic buddy and artificially increase each others' rank. It sticks out like a sore thumb in our system kids. So QUIT DOING IT. And also, quit whining to me about your banning. I don't care. I look at the stats for every whiner email I get and they ALWAYS turn out to be a cheat. "It was my brother….waaah." Well, even if it was your alleged brother, your account is being used to ruin everyone's experience. So bye-bye."

Another good one:

On a Halo 2 'snipers only' game one american kid shouts "I took down the sniper!"

Guy on Rainbow Six 3 charges across the bottom of Warehouse as grenades land about him:

"Don't worry guys we'll definately make it this ti--"

Entire team bursts into laughter.

American kid:

"Yeah we beat you guys in the war of independence like 2000 years ago"
Mon 23/05/05 at 14:25
"I love yo... lamp."
Some American kid I raced with a couple of times on PGR2:
"No, £%^% he's got a Noble again"
*leaves*
Mon 23/05/05 at 06:16
Regular
"8==="
Played with a level 26 who is only that high because he cheats.

Pointless person.
Sun 22/05/05 at 20:20
Regular
"8==="
Doubt it.

I think it's fixing it so that you both appear in the same rumble pit game to team-up etc.

Having an unbalanced team is commonplace and if the matchmaking system screws up and matches a level 1 with a level 12 then that's not your party's fault.
Sun 22/05/05 at 19:04
Regular
I still don't get it.

Is it when you play a game in a party and you are all pretty much the same level apart from one guy who is like level 1 and his stats get boosted?
Sun 22/05/05 at 19:02
Regular
"8==="
It explains it in the quote.
Sun 22/05/05 at 18:57
Regular
What the hell is boosting?
Sun 22/05/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's always good to remind any American throwing the Independance at you that without The French, they'd not have won.
Sun 22/05/05 at 13:03
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> "Yeah we beat you guys in the war of independence like 2000
> years ago"

Yup.

That's what I always get. Another favourite is..

"Dude, our army's bigger than yours, we'd so nuke you"
"Do you actually do anything of worth for your country other than sit on your fat ass and play 'video games'?"
"F*** you British fag, we'd nuke you"
"Thank god the full power of the American army isn't in the hands of some fat nerd sitting on his couch cussing people out over the internet"
Sun 22/05/05 at 13:00
Regular
Americans: "Haha, British people, we beat them in World War 1, hahahahah"

British People: ...Wtf?

Also, my mates and I have been mistaken for Czechoslovakian, Irish, Australian and French by some retarded Americans.
Sun 22/05/05 at 10:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
I especially hate the majority of American Live users... particularly the ones who use their mastery of deducing the fecking obvious to work out you're British, then try and make fun of you for it. Below is an example (and see how I turned it around against him)...

American - "Whoa! You're BRITISH? What the f**k?!?!?!"
Me - "...?"
American - "Hey, Limey boy! What's spotted d*ck?! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!" (etc)
Me - "I got it when I did your mum."
American - *swears at me for about 30 seconds then leaves*

Morons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.