GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Today in Cardiff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/05/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Because some genius scheduled the 2nd leg of Southends league 2 play off semi final, I won't be able to watch the whole of the FA Cup final.
Attempts to watch it at a bar in Southend have been scuppered also.
So I'm watching the first half at home, then hopefully the end of the game on a tv at Roots Hall.

Anyway as its the last FA cup the Millenium Stadium shall see (unless Wembleys late) and with no underdog team, its all set up to be (hopefully) a good game of football.

My prediction Arsenal 2-1 Pires to score first
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:51
Regular
"Mozzy"
How the hell did Reyes get sent off?
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Those stats are interesting.

But it annoys me to see how we dominated some crucial stats in those games.

Especially because it brings back rediculously bad memories about OT and how we would have gone on and took the Premiership if only...

/sadness,etc.
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well off to play Warcraft.

Congrats to Arsenal, end of day even though we played better we didn't put the chances away therefore didn't deserve to win.
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
down wrote:
> Vieira*

Notice that on the back of his shirt today... Always thought it was Viera...

Or was it a misprint?
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:34
Vieira*
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Mozzy"
VIERA!!!!!

:D
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Clazon wrote:
> The Old Trafford and Highbury games had far more shots,

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/clubfixtures.asp?clid=1&cpid=8[/URL]

If you'd like to look at both of the games match reports in that list you'd see neither had far more shots than today
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:27
Regular
If I was Wenger I would of dropped Bergkamp or Fabregas for Ljungberg because in the end we were left with no real goal threat and then he brought on Van Persie too late.
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
United were better.

But they didn't score.

And that's that, I'm afraid.
Sat 21/05/05 at 19:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed, can't really have a go at Bergkamp as he isn't an out and out striker, like has been said he's more effective as a support to the main strikers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.