GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kylie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/05/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
has breast cancer. poor lady.
Tue 17/05/05 at 23:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Darth Vampyr wrote:
> has breast cancer. poor lady.

Dang, they are small enough as it is.
Tue 17/05/05 at 23:29
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
HAHAHA, thats exactly what my friend said. She'll get a boob job no doubt.
Wed 18/05/05 at 00:28
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm just sad because she'll be on loads of TV shows talking about how
> she is doing lots of work to raise awareness etc

She raised £2400 for a breast cancer charity by auctioning a bra of hers.
Wed 18/05/05 at 02:29
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
No one says you have to care, and your cries of 'why does it matter when a celebrity gets cancer!' have been heard a thousand times before. Fact is, someone got ill, and it's a shame. Because of her high profile it might raise some awareness of the disease and educate a few people along the way, maybe forcing people to get themselves checked, and that can only be a good thing.

Still, if it stops her from singing for a bit, I won't complain too loudly.
Wed 18/05/05 at 09:46
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
She's cancelled her Glasto appearance.

I'm gutted.
Wed 18/05/05 at 10:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You can blame the hippies and voodoo for that one.
Wed 18/05/05 at 10:30
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Cong_Man wrote:

> I'd hardly call getting Breast Cancer 'grandios'. More like
> completley and utterly degrading.

Degrading? I never thought of it like that. I supposed it must depend on how you tackle any kind of cancer mentally.

So it's a celebrity, that's no big deal in itself but posting a negative reply in here is a little naff. What if it was just someone on here who had posted a thread about one of their family members. Just curious to know if you'd give the same kind of replies because you wouldn't know them either.

Someone suggested depositing her millions to find a cure but she may already give to this charity if she has a family history of breast cancer. She may well have been at hereditary (sp) risk but it is shocking in someone still so young for this kind of cancer.
Wed 18/05/05 at 13:20
Regular
"..."
Ineedsleep wrote:
> So it's a celebrity, that's no big deal in itself but posting a
> negative reply in here is a little naff.

I didn't think my post was negative?
Wed 18/05/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Sorry - only the first part of my post was in reply to the line from yours that I'd quoted. Your reply wasn't negative :)

The rest was just general disgust at the 'so what' replies that had been posted by other.
Wed 18/05/05 at 15:27
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Cong_Man wrote:
> I didn't think my post was negative?

Cong dont take everything to heart..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.