GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kylie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/05/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
has breast cancer. poor lady.
Wed 18/05/05 at 16:09
Regular
My post wasn't negative..and I was thinking she could be more of an altruist in general. Helping others is the most gratifying work. I don't mean she should become a Mother Teresa for breast cancer or anything like that..but, she's definitely the pinnacle advocate for it at the moment.

Again, I hope she recovers quickly. She's thirty-six years old, from what I understand. I'm thinking it's around the time when ailments begin to emerge..? I'm sure cancer isn't age conscious.
Wed 18/05/05 at 17:25
Regular
My mum had cancer. She died. I don't know much about doctors and stuff but somehow I doubt kylie will survive.
Wed 18/05/05 at 17:29
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Celestine wrote:
> Again, I hope she recovers quickly. She's thirty-six years old, from
> what I understand. I'm thinking it's around the time when ailments
> begin to emerge..? I'm sure cancer isn't age conscious.

The younger the woman is, the harder it is to detect cancer. As women get older the breast tissue thins, making it easier for scans to pick up. So, obviously, the younger the woman the thicker the tissue and the harder it is to know.
Wed 18/05/05 at 17:30
Regular
"bot"
Alfonse wrote:
> My mum had cancer. She died. I don't know much about doctors and stuff
> but somehow I doubt kylie will survive.

Quite a lot of people recover from cancer.
Wed 18/05/05 at 17:30
"slightlyshortertagl"
Fapping now just isn't.... right
Wed 18/05/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Alfonse wrote:

Not everyone who has cancer dies Alfonse, quite a lot do survive.
Wed 18/05/05 at 17:48
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Alfonse wrote:

Alfonse. As sad as it it. People do die from cancer. However if it is detected early enough. It does help.

My mum's had it twice. and shes still around.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:34
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> My mum had cancer. She died. I don't know much about doctors and
> stuff
>
> Quite a lot of people recover from cancer.

Yes if you can call it surviving.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:38
Regular
Alfonse in Kylie's case the cancer has been found early as far as I know (just going on word of mouth) which means there is a far higher chance of her recovering from it. A good example is Delta Goodrem, I can't remember where the cancer was in her body, but she has recovered remarkably quickly for someone who has suffered from cancer.

What is it with ex Neighbours cast getting cancer anyway? Always knew that programme was the work of satan.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Alfonse wrote:
>
> Yes if you can call it surviving.

My life would have been pretty good after cancer had I not got other stuff, even with the other stuff its still fairly ok, Id call this more than surviving, Id call it living.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.