GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kylie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/05/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
has breast cancer. poor lady.
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:23
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:
> Celestine wrote:
> I think sometimes one's life calling has to be this grandios for
> them
> to hear it. I hope she hears it.
>
> I'd hardly call getting Breast Cancer 'grandios'. More like
> completley and utterly degrading.

Well, it wasn't the breast cancer I was referring to. It's all the publicity and hype around Kylie and her condition.

But, gosh..bless your Mum.
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:25
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Shouldn't that be "Mom"?
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:33
Regular
Maaawwwwwwmmmmmm..! :) My favorite word.
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:38
Regular
"..."
She survived it though...that's the important bit.

Didn't make front page news though, obviously.
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:46
Regular
"0228"
Bullett wrote:
> The point is, why bat an eyelid when some 'celebrity' has contracted
> Cancer? I'd rather care about the people in my life.

Does it really take much time to bat an eyelid? Nobody expects you to go over to Australia with a load of flowers and a get well soon card, just try to care a little bit when you hear the news. Maybe think in your head 'That's sad' and then forget it rather than your initial reaction be to moan.

Also, why have you written 'celebrity'? I would count Kylie as a proper celebrity considering the number of years she's been in the public eye.
Tue 17/05/05 at 17:08
Regular
"bot"
I thought you had been banned...?
Tue 17/05/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Snore.

Please change your tagline Mem. Thanks.
Tue 17/05/05 at 17:32
Regular
"bot"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> Please change your tagline Mem. Thanks.

hey! it was just a summary of my medical condition as outlined in my "embarrassing problem" thread!

But since you asked so nicely (and already deleted it) I'll change it anyway *hugzkisses*
Tue 17/05/05 at 23:25
Regular
"cachoo"
Yeah, that was a shock. But all I heard today was, "BAH! Just because she's famous-- blahblahblah". So what? She's still human.
Tue 17/05/05 at 23:27
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I was talking about this to my friend. It sounds horrible, but since I'm selling female cancer insurance, it may make women realise anyone could get it which means I'll get more sales and more commission.

I'm a horrible person...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.