GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Embarrassing Problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/05/05 at 18:37
Regular
"bot"
OK this has to be theeeeeeeeee most embarassing topic I can ever talk to anyone about.

However, I am really concerned so I will risk the embarassment.

Basically I am really failing to understand why my bum area always smells. PLEASE dont make toilet humour jokes, I am a thoroughly hygenic person and in very good health. However, it always seems as if I have pumped constantly or even soiled my pants with faeces.

Neither of the two are actually the case, and it makes me very very nervous. For example, I work in ASDA behind the till and whenever I stand up to go for my break or whatever, the chair will always stink of poo even if I have only been there for a few minutes. And NO, there is absolutely nothing ''up there'' which may be causing the smell. The worst thing is, its a running joke amongst ALL of my work colleagues and they think I cant see them pulling disgusted faces. It does seem to get worse whenever I sit down. I cannot go in a car with ANYONE, and if I get onto a bus I have to sit on my own at the back with the windows open.

It has actually resorted to me visiting the loo every chance I can and spraying perfume onto my bum. Part of me felt it could be a simple case of sweating, however I highly doubt it because I never actually do sweat around that area :' { I bath myself twice a day and always ensure when I am doing a number 2 that I am completely clean ;' {

Now I know you are all probably laughing your heads off, but please understand this is a REAL problem I have and it is driving me insane with anger.
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> Also Chr1s, its not BOLL, lol

What else could it be?
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:16
Regular
I agree.
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:15
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Not as much as you Chr1stopher
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:14
Regular
"The definitive tag"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> Also Chr1s, its not BOLL, lol

You're so stupid.
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:13
Regular
Merciless Snoop hounding

Oh well ... it's a dogs' life, man
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:12
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Also Chr1s, its not BOLL, lol
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:12
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Too right Chr1s, i love that edit button.
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:09
Regular
"The definitive tag"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> Hoju wrote:
> SnoopDogg wrote:
> Hoju wrote:
> My advice, get some talcum powder and put it down your trousers.
>
> LMAO, Hoju your sound/funnny
>
> I was actually giving advice, I try and help people instead of
> shouting BS around the forums like you own them when infact nobody
> likes you.
>
> Aimed at me? LMAO

Had second thoughts about that load of boll***s you wrote before then? Damn that edit button.
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:05
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Hoju wrote:
> SnoopDogg wrote:
> Hoju wrote:
> My advice, get some talcum powder and put it down your trousers.
>
> LMAO, Hoju your sound/funnny
>
> I was actually giving advice, I try and help people instead of
> shouting BS around the forums like you own them when infact nobody
> likes you.

Aimed at me? LMAO
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:05
Regular
SnoopDogg wrote:
> You what? Is that directed at me?

The beginning part of the post was yes, the rest directed at the person who happens to have a problem with bum odour amazingly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.