GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IGN Halo 2 review"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sun 07/11/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
9.8 - one decimal point less than San Andreas.

He dies at the end.
Sun 07/11/04 at 22:43
Regular
Crumble would you shut the hell up please...

You've never even played the game so how in hell would you know what sort of rating it deserves?

Anyway, from that review I can't say I'm at all hyped about playing the single player. By the sounds of it Bungie still haven't sorted out their awful interiors.

Still, it should be fun online.
Sun 07/11/04 at 22:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It still sounds a hell of a lot better than Halo. In fact the only gripe about level design is repetive walls - i.e the Pillar of Autumn, withall the walls looking the same, isn't completely rectified. BUT, no backtracking, and by the looks of it, very little real repetition.
Sun 07/11/04 at 23:03
Regular
Yup.

Good to hear there won't be any levels repeated.
Sun 07/11/04 at 23:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
IGN are mongtards though. 9.9 and 9.8 for two games that don't do anything new...

Great....
Sun 07/11/04 at 23:35
10 for changing my pants, 9.5 for washing them.
Mon 08/11/04 at 08:21
Regular
"Touched!"
Oh and if anyone wants the offical headset for Halo 2 gameplay sell it for £40. Limited stock though.
Mon 08/11/04 at 08:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cyclone wrote:
> IGN are mongtards though. 9.9 and 9.8 for two games that don't do
> anything new...
>
> Great....

Don't buy them then. I don't see how that affects you. And cheer up.
Mon 08/11/04 at 08:28
Regular
No doubt LIVE will be decent enough but it was the single player I was more interested in.

Will have to wait until I get the game to see for myself as both IGN and Gamespot were wrong with their scoring for Halo and since Gamespy have completey sha**ed over the possibility of having a decent rating system I guess it is purely down to how much more I will enjoy it.
Mon 08/11/04 at 10:41
Regular
I tend to think of the rating as a 9.8 in terms of what Xbox can do, it's not really saying it's a perfect game and will never be better but it's probably the best game you're gonna ever get on Xbox.

The same goes for 9.9 for GTA San Andreas in terms of PS2 gaming.

I think people on this site are a bit too bothered about ratings for games after all they're just ratings and opinion.
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:04
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> No doubt LIVE will be decent enough but it was the single player I was
> more interested in.
>
> Will have to wait until I get the game to see for myself as both IGN
> and Gamespot were wrong with their scoring for Halo and since Gamespy
> have completey sha**ed over the possibility of having a decent rating
> system I guess it is purely down to how much more I will enjoy it.

Why do you have to be an idiot time and time again. Have you played Halo 2? Well how the hell can you say it doesnt deserve a 9.8 and IGN and Gamespot are WRONG. Your a complete idiot. The only decent rating for you is one you put on the game. Your a fool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.