GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IGN Halo 2 review"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sun 07/11/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
9.8 - one decimal point less than San Andreas.

He dies at the end.
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:06
Regular
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Your a fool.

Hoho
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:10
Regular
Wasn't really that funny, was it?
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:11
Regular
Read into it. It's not the comment I find amusing, it's this kid's lack of grammar.
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:20
Regular
I honestly never expected Halo 2 to be anything better than Halo. The first one in my opinions only worth a 7 and I'm not expecting the 2nd to be much better. I always new it would get in the high 90's but mostly due to the hype and not greatness of the game.

It should still lead for some good co-op and online fun.
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:27
Regular
Oh it was...

"Your an idiot".
"Your a fool".

I would normally ignore simple errors like this but the hypocrisy of the insult lies too close to home.

Not ONCE have I said I have played Halo 2 nor have I said it doesn't deserve 9.8. What I did say however was that they were way off with Halo which I have played and finished over 30 times and have pretty much covered every possible flaw the game has. In this instance why the hell should I believe they are correct with 9.8 (IGN) and 9.4 (Gamespot) when they were both completely off the mark first time around?

Gamespy were the only realistic site to take everything into consideration before reviewing Halo, this was with a decent rating system. Now everything has gone t*ts up with a 5 star rating system it is hard to tell exactly how good the game really is.

To top it all off I then said I will have to play it and see for myself as I can't rely on any "respectable" reviewing sites.

So please stop pretending you are the daddy when really you are just an excitable little pr*ck.
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:41
Regular
G®å-getapropername just got told :P
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:51
Just had a quick wander around town to see if anyone would break their Halo 2 release date. :) Turns out GAME are getting it tomorrow, but are keeping to the release date, Gamestation are opening on midnight to sell their stock and the others aren't getting any 'til release date.
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:52
Regular
Gutted.
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:59
Regular
I will most likely receive mine Saturday or Friday if customs don't keep the f**ker for some late night LIVE action.
Mon 08/11/04 at 12:00
Regular
So is it definately the 11th? It's just that SR seem to have the 12th on their site.

If it's the 11th I get a whole 6-7 hours extra playtime :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.