GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PETA and KFC"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/04/05 at 16:18
Regular
Don't get me wrong, I love eating meat and I'm not going to stop.

But I might start avoiding KFC a little more.

[URL]http://www.peta.org/[/URL] Check out Pammie's video. It's explicit, and there were quite a few scenes that really sickened and shocked me.

I like PETA's methods, but I still don't think about becoming a vegetarian. Animal cruelty, however, is a different subject.
Sun 01/05/05 at 16:38
Heh, still doing it. Can't resist making some half assed comment at the end. Guess it must be from your "naturally superior, therefore right by default" roots.
Sun 01/05/05 at 16:37
Regular
Oooh...looky thar..a yellow tag on yer's. Now that goes to say something?
Sun 01/05/05 at 16:35
Regular
I was merely pointing out an observation, on a side note. You know, away from this topic of discussion..? Talk about slow..

And, it's not just in this thread either..so check it boo.
Sun 01/05/05 at 16:30
I find it rather uncharacteristic that Grix, and now you, are so quick to resort to insulting just because you're not on the same wavelength.
Sun 01/05/05 at 16:28
Regular
Oh, and Icarus..you don't have to be an ass to move up the ranks. Just a side note.
Sun 01/05/05 at 16:25
Regular
lcarus wrote:
> Judging by the repetition required, it wasn't going anywhere within
> two posts. Mind you, it is harsh but true. There to be eaten.

Yes they're to be eaten, but the entire senario of how their kept and bred prior to getting to your dinner table is total animal cruelty. People should know. It obviously made no difference to many, as KFC is still operational.

Though I suppose, Pam needed a platform for something?

It was the "top heavy" part that I associated to how she might have found an interest in this endearvor. Otherwise, I don't see her efforts in voicing the topic of animal cruelty anywhere else..
Sun 01/05/05 at 16:07
Judging by the repetition required, it wasn't going anywhere within two posts. Mind you, it is harsh but true. There to be eaten.
Sun 01/05/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Mozzy"
Thats really bad, I dont find anything wrong with killing chickens but they could do it in a less painful way.
Sun 01/05/05 at 15:46
Regular
Oh dear, this isn't going to go anywhere.

Anyway, Sheepy, there's a load of videos in that thing that really are quite shocking, the 'trapped with no room to move thing' is pretty obvious, but there was a lot of other stuff that was just.. ugh.
Sun 01/05/05 at 15:32
Regular
Sooo, like, is that the Colonel Sander's "Secret Recipe?"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.