GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Election 2005"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/04/05 at 13:25
Regular
I have made up my mind, after years of being Liberal I am going to vote Labour at the elections next Thursday. Reason are way to many to list but in short, since Labour took over I have bought my own home, we have a good life style we want for little and in general for me at least every thing is tickety Boo just now.
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:02
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Indeed. Even if Blair is seen by many as a liar, some take the view "all politicians are liars" and that at least he's a liar people are familiar with. Howard still hasn't made the impact many had hoped the leadership change would bring for the Tories.

[URL]http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/steve_bell/2005/04/07/steve512.jpg[/URL]
Mon 02/05/05 at 22:51
Regular
I can see Labour winning.

'Howard doesn't really have that much of an appeal.
Mon 02/05/05 at 22:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Nah, Labour will lose some seats but still win easily.
Mon 02/05/05 at 21:51
Regular
"kill or be killed"
prediction:It will the closest election ever
Mon 02/05/05 at 20:46
Regular
At least Crap Labour has managed to increase the minimum wage every year, making life a tad more comfy for more of the lower and working class, look at the wider picture and they have done more good for this country in general.

mad man 4 wrote:
> no i won't shut up, i think a ussr aproch to this contry would be a
> good thing. it would be better than this crap laber.
Mon 02/05/05 at 20:41
Regular
Reminds me of Animal Farm! 4 legs good 2 legs bad! it didnt work in Russia and it didnt work on the Farm so why would it work in UK? Sorry in every part of life as we know it there are Leaders and followers.

mad man 4 wrote:
> every body is treated the same, no rich, no poor. no one is better
> then the other person. that ussr aproch.
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:59
Regular
Wow, it's a long time since I've seen IB on the forums.
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:41
"Darkness, always"
I would be very interested to see the election results if the voting form actually had 'Abstain' as one of the options.

For my part, I'm voting Labour. More because I couldn't bear to see the Tories ruin the economy and the fact that I'm terrified of what the Lib Dems might do to the country than any faith in their ability to improve the country.

The UK requires massive social reform, and this is not on the agenda of any of the running parties. Instead we have the persecution of immigrants, the condemnation of relativism, distortion of statistics to suit whoever is speaking and pointless bickering over non-issues.

And we all lap it up and nod our heads, because most people picked a side long before any of the campaigns fired up anyway. Amusing that we're all forced to pick the most suitable manifesto, when really we should be putting the agenda to the politicians, for them to find out how the country should be run.

Oh well.
Mon 02/05/05 at 16:59
Regular
Shelljed wrote:
> I care, I also dont know who is kidding who on this issue? dont try
> and kid me that had the Tories been in power they would not have went
> to war?

To be fair, I'd still choose Labour over conservative, but I don't trust EITHER party would rather NEITHER of them got to power again.
Having said that, if either of them got into power then I wouldn't leave the country, which is probably more than can be said for the BNP.
Someone told me they want to bring back national service...
Forget that!!!
Especially if the wars are anything like Iraq's!
Mon 02/05/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
There's no point in voting anyway, the corporations and Murdoch have already decided who is going to win.

/cynical

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.