GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Election 2005"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/04/05 at 13:25
Regular
I have made up my mind, after years of being Liberal I am going to vote Labour at the elections next Thursday. Reason are way to many to list but in short, since Labour took over I have bought my own home, we have a good life style we want for little and in general for me at least every thing is tickety Boo just now.
Fri 29/04/05 at 15:17
Regular
>
I care, I also dont know who is kidding who on this issue? dont try and kid me that had the Tories been in power they would not have went to war? surely its because they did not finnish the job last time that we had to go back a second time. And some good will come off it some day surely? Sadam is gone thats a plus! thing will take time to calm down again but they will.

> I find it quite amazing that no-one cares, no-one barely mentions
> Iraq any more. Over 100 thousand dead, mostly women and children,
> mostly burned alive or blown to bits. And what for?
>
> How anyone can vote for Bliar after what he's done is beyond me.
>
> That Loony Party site is hilarious by the way.
Fri 29/04/05 at 09:53
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I saw Dancing Ken yesterday doing a cow boy dance outside his home with leaflets of 'Vote for the 99p coin' it was an amusing 20 mins.

I live in a dominant Libdems Constiuency and a vote for Labour would only benefit the Tories because it's pretty close this year, I therefore will be voting for Libdems after many years of abstaining and what they say makes sense to me.

I cannot trust Blair or Howard, why have a leader you cannot trust? If Charles Kennedy comes in and makes a joke of himself then so be it, he will get fried, but he at least deserves his chance.
Fri 29/04/05 at 01:12
Regular
"be happy"
J Nash wrote:
> Jormungandr wrote:
> the thousands of innocents dead
>
> Don't pretend you care.

I find it quite amazing that no-one cares, no-one barely mentions Iraq any more. Over 100 thousand dead, mostly women and children, mostly burned alive or blown to bits. And what for?

How anyone can vote for Bliar after what he's done is beyond me.

That Loony Party site is hilarious by the way.
Thu 28/04/05 at 22:18
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I can safely say you're the only person in the whole country to be
> swapping from Lib Dem to Labour. What a great reason, too. I'm sure
> they helped you along your way,

I almmost did. I reached my limit on Kennedy's lameness, and considered voting labour to keep Howard out.
Couldn't bring myself to do it though, so it's a no-show for me this year.

Although when I think about it, the opportunity to stick it to that smarmy, cheap, manipulative opportunist, if only in a very small way, does feel tempting.

Give me lying but stable Labour over lying and cockfaced Tories any day.
Thu 28/04/05 at 19:51
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
[URL]http://www.omrlp.com/[/URL]

The only political party you'll ever need. Check their manicfesto.
Wed 27/04/05 at 21:06
Regular
"kill or be killed"
If only I was 18, I would certainly not vote labour. Liberal are better around my area.
Tue 26/04/05 at 19:17
"period drama"
I can safely say you're the only person in the whole country to be swapping from Lib Dem to Labour. What a great reason, too. I'm sure they helped you along your way,
Tue 26/04/05 at 17:32
Regular
Jormungandr wrote:
> the thousands of innocents dead

Don't pretend you care.
Tue 26/04/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
So defeatist Black Glove

You should still vote
Tue 26/04/05 at 17:17
Regular
But what if you weren't the only person thinking like that...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.