GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Election 2005"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/04/05 at 13:25
Regular
I have made up my mind, after years of being Liberal I am going to vote Labour at the elections next Thursday. Reason are way to many to list but in short, since Labour took over I have bought my own home, we have a good life style we want for little and in general for me at least every thing is tickety Boo just now.
Tue 03/05/05 at 17:41
The latest campaign round (Labour <> Cons posters of each others leaders), originally started off by Labour, just reeks of "Yeah, we know we're crap... but the rest are even more so!". It could actually backfire if the electorate realised it. Or cared.
Tue 03/05/05 at 13:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Strafio wrote:
> If Liberals get enough votes to show people that they DO have a
> chance and aren't a wasted vote then I'll be happy.

Yep. If Liberals do well this Thursday and come a close third or even second (who knows?) then we could see them in power the election after this.
Tue 03/05/05 at 11:18
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> I reckon they'll get alot more support this time but alot of people
> think like that so follow the "a vote for liberal is a vote
> wasted" idea. But if enough do it..

That attitude winds me up too.
It's like all these labour followers are frozen in the 80's when it was just a mission to get rid of Thatcher.

If Liberals get enough votes to show people that they DO have a chance and aren't a wasted vote then I'll be happy.
Tue 03/05/05 at 11:14
Regular
Personally I'd like to see the Lib Dems in government.

But that probably won't happen this time round.

I just dread the thought of Michael Howard as prime minister, he's such a smug, irritable little git.

If anyone gets to see those 'promotional videos' of 'Howard taking tours of hospitals and close up shots of him vigourously rubbing his hands with the 'cleaning soap' stuff, you'll understand what I mean by 'smug'.
Tue 03/05/05 at 10:48
Regular
"8==="
The Wardy wrote:
> Looks like he's gonna pull it off again though :S
>
> Don't know why the LibDems bother, its not like they are going to
> win!

Oh dear.
Tue 03/05/05 at 10:44
"period drama"
Gah, I hate that.
Vote for what you want.

If all the people who would vote Lib Dem if they didn't think it was a 'wasted vote' - then they'd win the election, and you'd get what you wanted. Instead, you get another 4 years of Labour just because you didn't want the Tories to get in.
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:51
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I reckon they'll get alot more support this time but alot of people think like that so follow the "a vote for liberal is a vote wasted" idea. But if enough do it..
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:14
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Looks like he's gonna pull it off again though :S

Don't know why the LibDems bother, its not like they are going to win!
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:12
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yep, anyone would think there's an election on.
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:06
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Blair is really really stressed!

"YOU PEOPLE will have to make up your minds!"

He seems really snappy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.