GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Pope"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 18:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Good to know the Catholic church is looking to move forward, electing as they've done a new Pope who's against abortion, homosexuality, women priests, priest's marrying and who has spoken out against multi-cultural societies.

Still, he's an old one so hopefully he'll snuff it quick.
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Good to know the Catholic church is looking to move forward, electing as they've done a new Pope who's against abortion, homosexuality, women priests, priest's marrying and who has spoken out against multi-cultural societies.

Still, he's an old one so hopefully he'll snuff it quick.
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:01
Regular
Sing it, Satan.
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:38
Regular
He also fought for the Nazi's (but deserted).

He does look evil.
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:40
"period drama"
It's the Catholic Church, what did you expect?
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:54
Regular
His father was an Anti-Nazi Police man, and the Pope was forced to join the German Army.

Sounds an interesting bloke.
If you search his real name on google he has his own fan club.
Tue 19/04/05 at 20:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Communist Jim wrote:
> He also fought for the Nazi's (but deserted).

A quitter to boot! What is the World coming to...?
Tue 19/04/05 at 20:24
Regular
Whaa..?? Did Light win?

Oh..

I'm kind of relieved the selection is over with. Doesn't really directly affect my life much, really. Just one of those niceties..like having the Royal's around, I suppose.
Tue 19/04/05 at 20:26
Regular
You're a Catholic who doesn't care that the new Pope is everything that was wrong with the old Pope, minus the globe-uniting part?

That's new.

Actually, I think people will target him more for his Hitler Youth enforced past, rather than his lack of world perspective.

Harsh, but it'd be better if he died soon so a Latin American/African can sort contraception out.
Tue 19/04/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I think I heard somewhere that he even spoke out against rock music. I'll have to look that one up.
Tue 19/04/05 at 20:42
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> You're a Catholic who doesn't care that the new Pope is everything
> that was wrong with the old Pope, minus the globe-uniting part?
>
> That's new.

I'm not a Catholic who's looking to make a difference with my faith in anyone elses life, but my own.

Biba i Santo Papa! More power to the guy.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Peace.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.