GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the pope did for us"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/04/05 at 01:04
Regular
"SOUP!"
Nothing. He effected none of our lives in any way. Only those damp-cheeked Vatican-dwellers who have probably never even been to a real city can claim to have been touched by the pope, literally. The pro-child-molesting jitterer has finally sodded off to realise that heaven doesn't exist and he's wasted his life preaching lies. Now our media can go back to printing picture of the horse-faced prince William and telling us how much we care he's nobbing some posh lass.

I hate you guys.
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:40
Regular
I couldn't give a monkeys about the pope. Being anti-religion, I'm not so hollow as to wish him dead, but I certainly won't be losing any sleep.

It's a cold, lonely place we live in. The only people who deserve my empathy are those close to me, or those that have a fat wallet come last orders.
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:38
Regular
Nothing wrong with prodding a chimp with a stick.
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:36
"period drama"
Oh dear, I have got my wires crossed.
I was thinking one was an underwater tea party for sad clowns who've all been touched emotionally by the decline of lawn croquet and the other a international celebration of the sport of prodding great apes with reams of fine crimson silk.
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:35
Regular
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> the other is the
> opperative section of a tricky constitutional issue for the UK.

--

C'mon, there's going to be huge public apathy to the wedding. It's not a consitutional issue at all. She'll be Princess Consort, and most of the country wouldn't care less if she was called Queen.

All they're there for is to attract tourism. Any talk about the Queen being a constitutional safeguard is rubbish, really.
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:29
Regular
"blacknight rules"
ha ha your a rotten piece of s***
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I don't see why they moved the royal wedding back either. Why not get
> 2 utterly pointless, meaningless and pitiful nonevents out the way in
> one day?

If you can't see how they'll be major events for very different reasons, you're an idiot. One celebrates the passing of a man who spiritually lead hundereds of millions of people; the other is the opperative section of a tricky constitutional issue for the UK.

That may mean nothing to you, but it doesn't make it a "nonevent". Unless you're hugely self-centred and ignorant, of course.
Mon 04/04/05 at 17:55
"period drama"
I almost wet myself watching the news yesterday.
Something along these lines:

"He shouted a firm 'no' to contraception, homosexuality, abortion, and female priests - but it was a dedicated 'yes' to human rights."

I mean, wtf!1?
I left the room after that.

What a load of balls.

I don't see why they moved the royal wedding back either. Why not get 2 utterly pointless, meaningless and pitiful nonevents out the way in one day?
Mon 04/04/05 at 16:44
Regular
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> What did John Paul do exactly, against Communism?
>
> Was that in reply to me? He didn't do a lot... which seemed quite
> obvious from my post...
--

No, I was agreeing with you, far less eloquently.
Mon 04/04/05 at 16:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> I can see the headlines now...
>
> "The Pope is turned on by Paradox"

You know he is. Especially when I wear my nipple tassles.
Mon 04/04/05 at 16:28
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Stryke wrote:
> What did John Paul do exactly, against Communism?

Was that in reply to me? He didn't do a lot... which seemed quite obvious from my post...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.