GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Can anyone tell me anything interesting about the fight then? The one between Dyer and Bowyer, it sounds like a bit of a laff.

Looking forward to seeing it on MoTD.
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Hey that guy's arrogant and he moans a lot, throw him out of the club, fine him and ban him from playing in the same league".

There goes half the Arsenal squad. Great grounding to discipline someone.
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:04
Regular
Suicide Soldier wrote:
>
> Let me ask you, if someone walked up to you, planted their head in
> your face and then started punching you in the face, what would you
> do? Humour me.

--

Oh yeah, someone trying to fight me and two well-paid international football players setting an example on the world stage, that's EXACTLY the same.
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:03
Regular
Whatever. F.A won't revoke his red card, he should be fined as well, go find someone else to spew the worthless contents of your brain onto.
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:00
Regular
You really are an idiot.

Dyer squarded up to him and said "what is your problem", yeah excellent grounding to be butted in the face, I would imagine he expected Bowyer to swear at him and then get on with the game. Pretty much every single point you made there has absolutely no grounding to be thrown out of a football club. He grabbed Bowyer's shirt to stop him you moron, that was clear to see, I hardly think in front of around 40,000 fans is hardly the place to show how "hard" you are, that's just laughable.

Let me ask you, if someone walked up to you, planted their head in your face and then started punching you in the face, what would you do? Humour me.
Mon 04/04/05 at 12:49
Regular
Dyer's an annoying little retard of a player. And he threw a punch at the end. Plus he squared up to Bowyer. Basically, he was beaten up in a fight because Bowyer is harder than him, not because he was trying to calm it down. He grabbed Bowyer by the shirt and was trying to wrestle him, but Dyer's a soft little ladyboy of a man so he got punched in his big meaty face a few times and tried to get a punch in when players were restraining Bowyer.

They're both a disgrace.
Mon 04/04/05 at 11:18
Regular
Please would you explain why Dyer should be sacked as I can't wait to hear this...

A player having a moan should be sacked because he is attacked by a team mate on the pitch? Riiiiiiiiight...

As for who would I choose, I would go with Bowyer for the consistency but in terms of value Dyer is worth more to the club. In this instance neither as they have both been on excellent form of late, Bowyer has maintained a high level since the start of the season though where as Dyer has drifted ib and out up until the last 10 or so games.
Mon 04/04/05 at 10:51
Regular
Got to be Bowyer. He started it, he's a thug, he's got a history and he's not as good as Dyer.

Should sack both of them, but any number of top clubs in Europe would snap Dyer up on a free.
Mon 04/04/05 at 10:49
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I can't see him getting sacked, probably a fine and a slap on the wrist, pat on the head and off you go on the field again my son.

Unfortunatly, we, who earn pittance compared to the likes of Bowyer, would get our marching orders straight away if found punching one of our colleagues in the workplace.

Sadly, that is the unfortunate state of our 'beautiful game'.

By the way, if you were given one choice and you had to sack one of the players involved, who would you get rid of, Bowyer or Dyer?
Mon 04/04/05 at 10:30
Regular
As I said the fighting can't be defended, it is a disgrace.

If you look before that we are 3-0 down with absolutely no hope and yet Bowyer is s**till looking to make a run to try and create something for the team. He gives 110% every single game, he does by far the mos**t work out of any of the players on the pitch, either side and he has everything going for him both defensively and going forward. He isn't going to be thrown out of the club, that is jus**t bull sh*t and yeah that may be what neutrals want but I don't, definitley not. He will take the flack for this and rightly so but the way he plays/his work ethic and the amount of running he does he will get back on the side of the fans. There will be a massively hos**tile response for him though without a doubt, judging by the people on the way out not one of them s**tuck up for him over the incident in anyway, all gutted/equally disappointed.
Mon 04/04/05 at 10:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
To fight with your own team mate on the pitch is disgraceful - especially when your 3-0 down and for something as small as you didn't pass the ball to me!111. It has put the name down of Newcastle football club, the staff and the fans. I certainly wouldn't want a player like that in my team regardless of who I support.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.