GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Can anyone tell me anything interesting about the fight then? The one between Dyer and Bowyer, it sounds like a bit of a laff.

Looking forward to seeing it on MoTD.
Mon 04/04/05 at 10:08
Regular
Gutted, ashamed, massively disappointed, worst game I have ever been to in my entire life.

Having said that, AJ saying Bowyer is a racist thug is typical/laughable/ignorant response. I'm not defending his actions, he is a complete disgrace, I am a massive fan of Bowyer the player, certainly one of the best midfielders I have had the pleasure of watching for both Leeds and Newcastle. Especially the Champions League season, went to every single home game for Leeds in the Champions League and he was up there with the best without a doubt. On an excellent run, two trips away on a supposedly team bonding schema, one of the best strikers the club/league has ever seen plans to stay on, plans to bring in a new striker (my bet is going with Owen) and then this?! It is totally in explicable, there is more to meets the eye on this one as a couple of weeks a go they were sharing a joke in training with Bramble.

Had a quick gander at the BBC site last to find a load of Hypocritical Man Utd fans amongst others talking about the bad example it sets for young players, yeah Mr Roy ‘Iwillendyourcarreerifyoupissmeoff’ Keane and Wayne ‘&*!2^%&%$!2£43$$%^&&thehellyoubookigmefor’ Rooney. Such short memories, such laughable hypocrites.

Also, I have never known Dyer to put in a rash challenge, anger or otherwise, he hardly ever picks up a booking (which is rare for a central midfielder) and this just isn't his nature, he looked close to tears in the footage I saw Sunday morning. It was difficult to see from the Newcastle Brown stand what the hell had gone on and 3 rows of fans in front of us had already walked out in utter disgust by that stage. It was only on the way back through that we picked up on the phone in on Metro radio as to what fans closer to the incident believed had happened. There were instances where it was clear Dyer hadn't played him in despite half the stand shouting for him to lay it off to Bowyer who made multiple forward runs only to ignored.

It's reported Bowyer will claim a £240,000 fine this morning from Freddy, that's probably the biggest fine the club has ever issued and to be honest they are completely justified.

The game itself was dreadful, OB, JJ, Robert and Butt had shockers, absolute shockers and then we were ass raped by a referee I would happily see running around the pitch on fire. The whole of St. James shouted for the Shearer incident, as with the Taylor and Boumsong foul. 1-1 would have put a totally different complexion on the game but the defending was totally in-excusable. Jenas can't score for the life in him, both Robert and Shearer had a dozen free kicks between them and Sorensen was worked once. The Fulham game aside, I haven't been that shocked at a home game in my life.

Ashamed to be a Newcastle fan this morning and one of my admired players has really has let me down, massively.
Mon 04/04/05 at 01:08
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
It happened because Bowyer wanted the ball off Dyer, but Dyer passed it to another player, they got too close and fight on!

It was funny, although i'm a Middlesbrough fan.

Stay where you are, Newcastle, go down a bit.

Please?
Sun 03/04/05 at 19:34
Regular
I have no desire to see yet another Leeds fan spilling his bile.

It's ridiculous, it really is. They all need to grow up and accept that he isn't a Championship player. Carson as well.

"oh but he could have gone to Everton or Nooocastle" - No. He wants to win things. Don't blame him.

I've got started on Smith, I realise this. But nothing angers me more about retarded football fans than Judas being yelled at people like Smith and Campbell.
Sun 03/04/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
mattributé wrote:
> Don't hate Carson. Don't particularly want him to do well, either
> though. But don't get me on to Smiff.

yes please don't Stryke, i beg of ye
Sun 03/04/05 at 18:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> I forgot, hedidn't want to stay at Leeds, did he? Well, we'll just
> have to stick him up against the wall with Alan Smith then.
>
> Aim...

No, seriously. He just dives at absolutely anything. His first match vs Man Yoo last year for us, there was 1 shot on target and 1 goal. Not his fault. The fact that he must have made a dozen dives (most of the time pointlessly) scared me.

Not seen him since, though - except for a few U-21 blunders.

Don't hate Carson. Don't particularly want him to do well, either though. But don't get me on to Smiff.
Sun 03/04/05 at 15:34
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
And by the way
LAkers suck!! Well done Kobe
Sun 03/04/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Did i say it was?
Sun 03/04/05 at 15:29
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Kawada wrote:
> Top marks to Taylor as well, he's going to be on Platoon on the next
> Soccer AM

Thats an important fact??
Sun 03/04/05 at 10:26
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> have Carsons two appearances
> this season looked significantly more composed than Miner Dudek?
>
> If you class com[posed as diving for every ball within a 2 mile
> radius, then sure.

--

I forgot, hedidn't want to stay at Leeds, did he? Well, we'll just have to stick him up against the wall with Alan Smith then.

Aim...
Sun 03/04/05 at 09:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> have Carsons two appearances
> this season looked significantly more composed than Miner Dudek?

If you class com[posed as diving for every ball within a 2 mile radius, then sure.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.