GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Can anyone tell me anything interesting about the fight then? The one between Dyer and Bowyer, it sounds like a bit of a laff.

Looking forward to seeing it on MoTD.
Mon 04/04/05 at 23:28
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Asher wrote:
> That's a bit crap, if someone attacks you you don't just stand still
> with your arms by your side or you could get seriously hurt.

Yeh I know, but the rules are if you raise your arms on a another player, then you're off and from that I don't think he will get a reprieve from the red card.
Mon 04/04/05 at 21:21
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Bowyer's fine kind of puts the fine that the Spanish FA got for the
> racist chanting by their fans to shame even further.
>

Also the fine they gave Aragones' and the one Pires got for wearing the wrong brand of clothes.
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:50
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> I don't think Dyer will get a reprieve of his Ban because it takes two
> to fight and you will find that Dyers arms were raised even though he
> didn't throw any punches, which is Souness' argument.

That's a bit crap, if someone attacks you you don't just stand still with your arms by your side or you could get seriously hurt.
Mon 04/04/05 at 17:55
Regular
Ant wrote:
> To be honest, the way Roy Keane ended Haaland's career is just as bad.

He didnt end his career. Haaland's career was ended by a injury to his other knee. Hence his legal action against Keane amounting to nothing.
Mon 04/04/05 at 16:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Bowyer's fine kind of puts the fine that the Spanish FA got for the racist chanting by their fans to shame even further.

Dyer deserves his red card as well as despite his lying comments to the contrary he did throw a punch
Mon 04/04/05 at 16:03
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yes it probably is, I never said it wasn't. Keane should never had done what he did and never should have admitted to it but he's paid for that and to be honest has become a more calm player, whether or not that has been of benefit to him is questionable.

This is, however, a discussion about recent events at the weekend. We can sit here all day talking about what players have done in the past but that would have been discussed at the time.
Mon 04/04/05 at 15:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
To be honest, the way Roy Keane ended Haaland's career is just as bad.
Mon 04/04/05 at 15:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I don't think Dyer will get a reprieve of his Ban because it takes two to fight and you will find that Dyers arms were raised even though he didn't throw any punches, which is Souness' argument.
Mon 04/04/05 at 15:00
Regular
I don't think Dyer will with the home crowd. On the way out they were all talking about Bowyer, all I could see was Dyer stop, turn around and then Bowyer walked up to him. Bowyer will be nailed by the fans, won't be party to it myself despite being completely gutted/disappointed with him. I think the fans will look more favourably on Dyer though and they are still set to appeal against the ban, can't see him getting away with nothing at all and seeing as it is only 1 more domestic game away he looks set to miss out.
Mon 04/04/05 at 14:55
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
To be fair, when he and Bowyer started exchanging words, they started walking towards each other. If I were Dyer, I would have turned my back and kept walking the other way. Bowyer then proceeded to headbutt Dyer and you will find that it was Dyer who raised his arms by grabbing Bowyer by the head/shirt and then the rest is history.

The fact of the matter is both will now miss a very significant game because of stupidness and they will both be no doubt subject of abuse from crowds, especially the geordies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.