GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Can anyone tell me anything interesting about the fight then? The one between Dyer and Bowyer, it sounds like a bit of a laff.

Looking forward to seeing it on MoTD.
Mon 04/04/05 at 14:40
Regular
But Bowyer had already gone with his head and grabbed Dyer's shirt. In this situation I don't know what the hell Dyer could have done to get out of it. If he had dragged him onto the floor it would have been looked at in exactly the same light as it has been only with a sexual harrassment charged slapped on :)

All things considered Dyer did everything he could have done in the least possible violent way for me without getting his nose splattered on the floor. All this "frow em boff out 4 real !!11! WOOT!" crap is just really embarassing, I feel sorry for the people spouting this crap, half of them hadn't even seen the incident before they were head-butting the keyboard with their anally retentive c*ck wash :)
Mon 04/04/05 at 14:22
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
or†ega wrote:
> > to be fair, chelsea are the only club who can afford to sack players
> - mutu

Bowyer was a free transfer wasnt he?

Anyway I think if Newcastle did decide to get rid of him it would be on a transfer listed basis.

---------------

Suicide Soldier, I know where you are going with the Dyer thing and if this was on the streets, I too would have smacked Bowyer back twice as hard, but you have to remember that because of this Dyer and Bowyer will now miss Newcastles most important game of the season against Man Utd in the FA Cup Semi Final where Newcastle need all their 'best players' to perform let alone 2 of them being suspended for stupidness.

Remember the Ruud vs Arsenal players thing where they all abused him after he missed the penalty at Old Trafford? it could have been very easy for Ruud to retaliate, but he didn't and therefore did not receive any fines/bans.

Yes it is easy to retaliate and dont get me wrong - I can understand why he did, but all I am saying is that sometimes people need to use their brains and think of the consequences.
Mon 04/04/05 at 14:05
Regular
No; course not :)
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:56
Regular
Well I wouldn't hit him back when I knew millions and millions of pounds were potentially on the line if I did.
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:53
Regular
You avoided the question. What would you do if someone butted you and then laid into your face with haymaker punches?
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:44
Regular
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> > Answer the question Mr. Wenger

--

I did answer. And what's this Mr Wenger thing? Is this a belated attempt at humour? Haha - see, it's funny.
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
I think the FA will have a field day with Bowyer, doubt he will play again this season in either Europe (in-house ban) or in the league. What with the mis-hap with UEFA with his 6 match ban turning into a 12 match ban and the possibilty of a further 12 match ban isn't out of the question, he deserves it, as much as I really don't want him out of the team he deserves what he gets because I paid to watch not only a diabolical defensive display but also a comedy punch up that really isn't funny at all.
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:28
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> there is more to meets the eye on this one as a couple of weeks a go they
> were sharing a joke in training with Bramble.

yeh i bet it woz probly a RASEIST ONE TOO OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, but seriously, what Bowyer did was unacceptable. This big fine seems the correct direction, but he also needs to have some sort of long ban that ensures he doesn't play again this season, in my opinion. It pains me to say it as I think he's a fantastic player, one of the best late arrivers this country has. As for Dyer, I think the couple of games ban he'll receive is appropriate. He did nothing more than when there's a bundle in the middle of the pitch and people are grabbing each other, and often some of them are sent off. You could say he threw a punch but to me it looked like nothing more than raised arms and violent conduct which matches the punishment he has already received.
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:12
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Oh yeah, someone trying to fight me and two well-paid international
> football players setting an example on the world stage, that's
> EXACTLY the same.

Yes because harming another person is different if you are a footballer and Dyer really could have stood there whilst being punched in the face without doing anything to protect himself.

Answer the question Mr. Wenger, if you were butted, regardless of where you are and then smacked in the face, what would you do to try and stop it?
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:11
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> I can't see him getting sacked, probably a fine and a slap on the
> wrist, pat on the head and off you go on the field again my son.
>
>
> Unfortunatly, we, who earn pittance compared to the likes of Bowyer,
> would get our marching orders straight away if found punching one of
> our colleagues in the workplace.

to be fair, chelsea are the only club who can afford to sack players - mutu

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.