GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That oh-so-modern BBC"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 16:10
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/3223354.stm[/URL]

Thought I'd get that nice BBC ticker. You know, the one that fits on your screen and scrolls the news.

But no. I can't. Because they don't have a Windows XP version. Um...how long has XP been around? How many people have XP?

Good to know my licence fee is being put to good use. Well, not my licence fee. My parents. Although I do pay 1/5th of a licence fee up at uni, which I use for the O.C, Simpsons (both C4) and Neighbours.

So I'm basically paying a Neighbours subscription. I reckon they should include a free XP ticker in with this Neighbours subscription, that's all.

Pepsi Max sucks, by the way. Trying to spread the word. And the word is Coca-Cola.

I was going to use Coke as the word for the spreadage. But I might have got banned, maybe. Probably not.

Pepsi sucks.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:18
Regular
Yeah, well, next time you say I suck donkeys just be more specific about which kind of donkeys I'm pleasuring.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Hey, nobody said they were getting anything out of it. I didn't specify an area. I could've meant the entire donkey.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:22
Regular
In the style of a lollipop? That'd be interesting. Hairy, mind. But interesting. And you'd get a LOT for your money.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That all depends on how much you pay for it, really. We'd have to charge a lot for them. Fancy going into business together, earn a little holiday money selling hot donkeys?
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:26
"period drama"
Do you have any cold ones?
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:27
Regular
Yeah, maybe. We'll raise the money to buy you half a square foot of deak so you can put your PS2 somewhere.

You can sell the donkeys, though. You've got the looks and charisma. I'll be the ones putting them on the boil.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:27
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Do you have any cold ones?

--

Yeah, but that puts the sucking experience down a few notches.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:29
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Can any one remember those sex education flash animations that the BBC did a while back? Now, they were disturbing.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> You can sell the donkeys, though. You've got the looks and charisma.

Ha, no need to take the p###. Besides, I've had my haircut and it looks crap now. No more locks to entice (read: repel) the ladies.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:32
Regular
Lesson the first. You don't need to have lady-locks to sell hot donkeys. But it helps.

How surreal in this getting? I'm chatting to you in various threads about hot donkeys, a Parkinsons rapper and signing Vicente to cook for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.