GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Veritas party?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/03/05 at 12:25
Regular
"Don't let me down"
[URL]http://www.veritasparty.co.uk/[/URL]

Well I thought i'd at least check out his 101 lies section, interesting.
Mon 04/04/05 at 09:19
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I know you don't want a reply because you want the last word; ignorant bigots frequently do. However, as my views were from the start "the issue needs to be discussed in a fair and open debate to find out what the problems are", I'm afraid you'll find I've supported that view completely (notwithstanding your rather amusing attempt to lie about what it was I was saying; my, you did make yourself look stupid when you did that, didn't you?)

All you've done is spout racism and bigotry. Yeah, you've provided evidence of problems with immigration to support your racist view. But your dismissal of anything in favour of immigration with "that's rubbish" shows that your view is that of a bigot. It shows you're only ever going to believe anti-immigration evidence, no matter what. Which is why I now spend any post to you calculating how best to phrase it in order to upset you the most. Because I find it funny to wind you up into a keyboard mashing frenzy. Do you see?
Mon 04/04/05 at 09:11
Regular
"Don't let me down"
It's funny cos you keep insisting that you have given evidence to support your views, but the only evidence you have given is nothing. Which just shows how much of a idiot you are. Remember when this debate first started? You asked for evidence to support my views, well i've given plenty which you've been able to say nothing against because it's so blatent. So how is this discrediting my evidence. I don't exect a reply, i don't really wan't one, mainly because I know i've already won and you've lost, badly.
Mon 04/04/05 at 08:56
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:

> Enjoy reading this as i'm sure by the time you get to this bit you'll
> be red in the face with rage, shame.

Red faced with laughter more like...

My dear boy, I've spent months showing you numerous links that support immigration. Your reaction? "That's rubbish".

That shows that, no matter what the evidence in favour of immigration, you'll dismiss it. You'll do so because you've shown over the course of our little chats that you're an ignorant, insular, inbred racist (and benefit cheat, but that's by the by). So I stopped posting links because I don't take part in debates with bigots; they're always pointless.

Instead, I've spent the last few weeks giving you enough rope to hang yourself. Over and over again. Which you've done. Repeatedly. And I...have laughed at you. As has everyone else.

I'm afraid you're a joke kevstar. You have been for a while, but your hailing of the Sun, NOTW, and Veritas as harbingers of the truth finally killed off whatever credibility you may have had.

Now please; dance for me again monkey.
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Light wrote:

>
> Oh, and [URL]http://www.vanitasparty.com/[/URL] covers what anyone
> with more than 2 brain cells thinks of Kilroy's politics.

I'm in love with a website
Sun 03/04/05 at 14:31
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> The Kevstar shows link after link to show how and where the
> immigration system has lost control.

Talking about yourself in the third person screams idiocy. Oh, btw you're not fooling anybody with your posts.

Numptie.
Sun 03/04/05 at 09:15
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Light wrote:
> No dear boy; not "dismantling your evidence". Dismantling
> your racism. And your lies. And your evasiveness. And your epic
> idiocy. And thus, making you look like a petulant wrongmong. There is
> a difference. Such a shame you're so stupid that you can't see it,
> isn't it?
>
> Oh, and [URL]http://www.vanitasparty.com/[/URL] covers what anyone
> with more than 2 brain cells thinks of Kilroy's politics.

You've dismantled nothing you idiot, lets get the facts into play here. My first post on immigration was to say that we need a system under control because the one we have now is not. You say ohh but it is. The Kevstar shows link after link to show how and where the immigration system has lost control. I ask one simple question; are theese links examples of immigration out of control? You say it's impossible to say because all the evidence needs to be together, and because it's not that makes me racist for saying it is out of control. I say you pathetic idiot, if those links arn't examples of uncontrolled immigration, what is? (still waiting for a answer on that one).

You then say i'm racist because I don't mention the benefits immigrants bring to this Country, what you fail to say is that I have, many times. You claim i'm also racist because, well, I don't accept the figures which say immigrants make £2.5 billion profit, and why, I thought they were dodgy, and in the next few weeks I prooved that to be the case, just like everything else. I then explain myself as to why I havn't any different raced friends, because I havn't been to Uni where the greatest chances of mixing with theese people are. I mean, how many people, hand on heart could say they'd have mixed friends if they hadn't been to Uni? And he calls me racist again for explaining myself.

One things clear in this debate, i'm right and your wrong. Immigration is not under control, they are abuses in the system, and they need to be resolved. One thing I forgot, Light saying that all my evidence needs to go into the debate. Well as far as I know this is a debate isn't it? So come on Light theres my evidence so is it an example of uncontrolled immigration? As for your evidence to show that immigration is under control you have what evidence? No evidence. So when you come on and rant that your better than me in every way, it seems the only way your better that me is on the highway.

Enjoy reading this as i'm sure by the time you get to this bit you'll be red in the face with rage, shame.
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:11
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
No dear boy; not "dismantling your evidence". Dismantling your racism. And your lies. And your evasiveness. And your epic idiocy. And thus, making you look like a petulant wrongmong. There is a difference. Such a shame you're so stupid that you can't see it, isn't it?

Oh, and [URL]http://www.vanitasparty.com/[/URL] covers what anyone with more than 2 brain cells thinks of Kilroy's politics.
Sat 02/04/05 at 09:17
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Dismantling my evidence? Hahahahahaha, where have you done that. Do you mean the 3 or 4 bits of evidence which you said "it needs to go into the debate on immigration"? Is that dismantling? I think that sounds more like you conceeding that you can't say anything against it, otherwise you would have wouldn't you?

The Beverly hughes case, the Foriegn language courses, the £2 billion profit along with the 29 out of 31 people who didn't come back when asked. And theres more things in there too which I can't be bothered to seach up. Yeahh Light, dismantled indeed.
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:
>
> I think thats enough reason.

Oh I see; you think that Kilroy personally does everything to do with Veritas, and does all the research himself? Wow...here's your biscuit.

My dear boy, if I hadn't just spent a month comprehensively dismantling every one of your racist arguments, and your dismissal of any of the evidence that differs from your views as "rubbish", you'd have a point. As is, you're here for entertainment purposes. You proved that the instant you started quoting Veritas as a valid source of information.

But please; do continue. I'm having fun watching your waterlogged brain swell to bursting point with insular indignation.
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:15
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Light wrote:
> kevstar wrote:
> If you like bickering, then perhaps you can explain why you thought
> it
> was Kilroy Silk who come up with thoose figures?
>
> Who's talking about the figures? And when did I say he came up with
> them. Looks to me like I was talking about his article in the
> Express. You know; the one you're now backtracking (again) from
> having to acknowledge?

What more ramblings

Well the fact that when I said that it's proof that the figures were fiddled, you said

Of course it's proof Kevin, of course it is; heaven forbid that a
racist should ever be wrong about immigration. Especially one who
said Arab culture has never given anything of value to the world.

I think thats enough reason.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.