GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Veritas party?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/03/05 at 12:25
Regular
"Don't let me down"
[URL]http://www.veritasparty.co.uk/[/URL]

Well I thought i'd at least check out his 101 lies section, interesting.
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Aw, did mummy make you wear the dress and touch your special place again?
Don't worry Kev, it'll be our secret
Fri 01/04/05 at 16:12
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Backtracking? You are pathetic. Since when did I deny he had said that? Now then, just because he said that, does that mean he's wrong about immigration? You know something,I havn't a clue why i'm arguing with you for, I mean you don't have any points to say that immigration is working do you, and you can't even defend the claims that say it's not working.
Which comes to my conclusion, i'm right, and your certainly wrong. Unless you think differently from above, at least have some proof to back up your claims, it makes you look better.
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:
> If you like bickering, then perhaps you can explain why you thought it
> was Kilroy Silk who come up with thoose figures?

Who's talking about the figures? And when did I say he came up with them. Looks to me like I was talking about his article in the Express. You know; the one you're now backtracking (again) from having to acknowledge?
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Don't let me down"
If you like bickering, then perhaps you can explain why you thought it was Kilroy Silk who come up with thoose figures?
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:

> Good Lord, here we go. You are aware that it wasn't even him who said
> this don't you. If you look in the link it tells you where the
> sources from you idiot, something which you obviously havn't done.

~smacks head~

Of course; I should have simply listened to Kilroy, and no-one else. I definitely shouldn't have read the article, published on two separate occasions by the Daily Express, where he accuses all Arabs of being Limb Amputators who offer nothing to society.

Oh, no; hang on a minute...
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:42
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
nova prospekt wrote:
> I thought we are in the intelligent discussions forum; this bickering
> is childish, and has gone slightly off topic from the Veritas party.
> Why can't you accept the others views? We should be glad we live in a
> democracy that allows such a variety of opinions.

I completely agree. Such a shame that a certain racist is incapable of understanding that, just cos he thinks it, doesn't make it true.

And besides, I like bickering. What exactly have you offered to the debate thus far? I've spent a month arguing patiently with a man who ties his shoelaces with his mouth hanging open. What have you done?
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:39
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Light wrote:
> ~pats kevstar on the head~
>
> Of course it's proof Kevin, of course it is; heaven forbid that a
> racist should ever be wrong about immigration. Especially one who
> said Arab culture has never given anything of value to the world.
>
>
> ~checks pockets~
>
> Does anyone have a biscuit for kevstar? I seem to have ran out.

Good Lord, here we go. You are aware that it wasn't even him who said this don't you. If you look in the link it tells you where the sources from you idiot, something which you obviously havn't done.
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:38
Regular
I thought we are in the intelligent discussions forum; this bickering is childish, and has gone slightly off topic from the Veritas party. Why can't you accept the others views? We should be glad we live in a democracy that allows such a variety of opinions.
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
~pats kevstar on the head~

Of course it's proof Kevin, of course it is; heaven forbid that a racist should ever be wrong about immigration. Especially one who said Arab culture has never given anything of value to the world.

~checks pockets~

Does anyone have a biscuit for kevstar? I seem to have ran out.
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:13
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Jim of Honor wrote:
> kevstar wrote:
> So what! Your the one who was using it as a tool for the last month
> to
> proove you're idiotic points. I dismissed the claim saying the
> figures were dodgy, and guess what? They were dodgy. So I guess that
> makes me right again, and you wrong again, as always.
>
> Yeah, when did you prove those figures were dodgy? WIth that one
> possibly-biased paper? Not exactly proof to say the figures are
> fiddled with, really, is it? Poor soul.

Err, it's in the link, the 101 questions, theres a few in there on immigration, they fiddled the figures because the home office missed information out as it explains in the link. So yes, this is proof.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.