GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Veritas party?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/03/05 at 12:25
Regular
"Don't let me down"
[URL]http://www.veritasparty.co.uk/[/URL]

Well I thought i'd at least check out his 101 lies section, interesting.
Tue 05/04/05 at 11:56
Regular
kevstar wrote:
> That does not mean i'm racist for saying that, not one bit. I say
> it's unatural because of one reason, it is, in normal situations. How
> many people can say there close friends are all different race, or
> even at least one of there friends are a different race?

Dude, that IS racism right there.
I think I sort of see what you're saying.
It can be more difficult for people of different cultures to mix, but you're saying, "because it's not as easy, we're not even going to try, having NONE of it".

Also, even though these immigrants can seem a little alien when they come in to the country, their kids that are born and raised here are "almost" as English cultured as a native kid, and the third generation are pretty much English through and through.

The thing is, by then they're just as affluent and lazy as the rest of us, so that's why we need fresh immigrants with a good work ethic. :-)
Tue 05/04/05 at 11:56
Regular
"Don't let me down"
You didn't answer the question before did you, why did you post those links if you were trying to dismantle my supposed racism? When you try and cover up what you were saying not only once but twice, at least do it with some skill.
Tue 05/04/05 at 11:51
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Course they have kevstar, course they have. That's why everyone is laughing at you. That's always the sign of the winner in a debate.

~pats head~

Here's your biscuit. Good monkey.
Tue 05/04/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Light wrote:
> You're a racist because you assume that people of different races
> mixing is unnatural.

That does not mean i'm racist for saying that, not one bit. I say it's unatural because of one reason, it is, in normal situations. How many people can say there close friends are all different race, or even at least one of there friends are a different race?

And because you assumed initially that all
> immigrants were coloured, remember?

No, where, is this more lies.

And because you wailed about how
> disgusting it was that "they all keep to themselves"
> despite the fact that you do exactly the same.

That would be going back to my point that I think it is normal. Remember saying I think it's normal does not mean I would treat them without dignity or respect which isn't racist.

And because your
> reason for thinking someone wasn't a british citizen was "Just
> look at him" (he was of Asian origen I seem to recall).

What so just because he was longer than what I first thought means i'm racist.

>
> Is that enough for you to be going on with dear boy? Or would you
> like to backtrack some more and make yourself look even more
> retarded? I'm happy with either so take your pick. Heh; you know, for
> someone who's supposedly proved others wrong so often, there seems to
> be an awful lot of people laughing at you, and...well, no-one saying
> "Yeah, kevstar is right". Funny that, isn't it?

Remember our little argument (the topic was something to do with the BNP) and because I was getting my information of migration watch, you said that was ukips sidekick, what happened then Light. I appologised because I though you had a point and I conceeded? Yes, light I said straight up, so theres you're racism. So Light how was that me being racist. The fact is a couple month later I began to here the scandals that were going on and thought hmmm, maybee I was right the first time. With a little more research, my thoughts have not only been confirmed, but yours has been destroyed.
Tue 05/04/05 at 11:31
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> Speaks for itself really. That was almost Crossbob in it's
> construction.

Heh. And the imbecilic, uneducated mouthbreather wonders why I'm laughing at him so much? The irony is, most immigrant quite probably have better English Language skills than he does...
Tue 05/04/05 at 11:25
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> God you are a idiot isn't you.

Speaks for itself really. That was almost Crossbob in it's construction.
Tue 05/04/05 at 11:18
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
You're a racist because you assume that people of different races mixing is unnatural. And because you assumed initially that all immigrants were coloured, remember? And because you wailed about how disgusting it was that "they all keep to themselves" despite the fact that you do exactly the same. And because your reason for thinking someone wasn't a british citizen was "Just look at him" (he was of Asian origen I seem to recall).

Is that enough for you to be going on with dear boy? Or would you like to backtrack some more and make yourself look even more retarded? I'm happy with either so take your pick. Heh; you know, for someone who's supposedly proved others wrong so often, there seems to be an awful lot of people laughing at you, and...well, no-one saying "Yeah, kevstar is right". Funny that, isn't it?

Oh, and I provided the link to emphasise that I had already given links, and you had simply ignored them. Which further demonstrates your ignorance and bigotry; you refused to read something that wasn't anti-immigration.
Tue 05/04/05 at 11:12
Regular
"Don't let me down"
And you say that i'm backtracking? God you are a idiot isn't you. So come on then how i'm a racist. It looks like once i've won him on his claims i'm racist he'll say we were arguing about something else. I'll tell you what, put the evidence in one post and i'll shown how wrong you are in one post, ok. Then that will mean i've not only prooved you wrong once, but twice.

And if you're saying that you dismantled my racism, what was the point in providing the link?
Tue 05/04/05 at 11:04
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Mr Snuggly wrote:

> You really are a spectacular mong.

Isn't he though?

I say "I was dismantling your racism and bigotry, not the evidence".
He says "Show me where you dismantled my evidence then!!!!"

I say "I've never said the system is under control. I said there are controls in place."
He says "You said the system is under control, and I'm gonna lie my speckled backside off to try and show that you said something you didn't"

I say "There is a need for an open and honest debate"
He says "No there isn't, because Kilroy has had that debate and decided that darkies are bad".

I say "Here is some evidence in favour of immigration. However, it's not conclusive and a debate would be needed"
He says "You posted it, so you MUST believe it!!"

If kevstar didn't exist, the League of Gentlemen would have to invent him...
Tue 05/04/05 at 10:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
kevstar wrote:
> It seems i'm right and your
> wrong, and it seems you're not better than me, chump.

You really are a spectacular mong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.