GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/03/05 at 00:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
What do you think of the whole idea of getting married?

I had this talk with my boyfriend. He wants to get married whereas I think that we don't need a piece of paper to show how much we love each other.

Am I missing the point of marriage?

I know I want to be with my boyfriend for the rest of my life, I just don't see why I need to get married to show that.

Though to be honest, I'll proberly get married eventually and do the traditional thing.
Sun 27/03/05 at 12:38
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Haven't read this topic aside from the opening message, but yeah, I have the exact same thing. My girlfriend feels she should get married, and I don't feel the need for it... I just see it as an old tradition, but to be honest it means very little to me. Neither of us are christian, and I kinda feel it would be a farce to get married in a church being 'blessed by God' or whatever when I don't believe any of it.

She has said it's more to do with symbolising that you'll be together forever, but again, I don't see the need for a ceremony to prove this... If you both know you love each other why should a ceremony make any difference...?

Meh. Anyway, no need for me to worry about this for a long while, we're still at Uni at the moment...
Sun 27/03/05 at 05:12
Regular
Funny Flock.

Lessee..I demanded a formal welcome from my King Notable. Got surprise sex.
Once he was crowned King, I commanded he suck my toes. He excitedly obliged, down on one knee. Subsequently, with all the tickling and giggling, there was a chase involving the Big Bad Wolf. He huffed and he puffed and then, there was something hilarious about a monkey and a vespa! Then, I'm trapped in a Grixy mojo pin up against the wall and someone's screaming "ELVISSS!!!"

Now, he's talking hammocks and the moon. Oh boy.. :P

Best wishes to you Puddin' & EB. May you always have colorful love and blooming laughter. <3
Sun 27/03/05 at 03:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Celestine wrote:
> [edit] right. forget it. Hmm.

You're not my ex by any chance?
Yeah before you edited it
Sun 27/03/05 at 02:52
Regular
I took one look at it and thought.. that's -rubbish-

Never mind, I'm King, I can do that.
Sun 27/03/05 at 02:51
Regular
"Captain to you."
Quite the edit you just did

Hammocks :)
Sun 27/03/05 at 02:49
Regular
hammocks :(
Sun 27/03/05 at 02:48
Regular
Yer whatever.
Sun 27/03/05 at 02:45
Regular
[edit] right. forget it. Hmm.
Sun 27/03/05 at 02:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Chippxero wrote:
> "But grix said in an ideal world all the women would be his sex
> slaves, not much of a chase there i think grix wants them to come to
> him."
>
> To be honest the only bit I'm really serious about is attaching a
> giant hammock to the moon.

Huh all i was interested in was the sex, we're very different you and me Grix
Sun 27/03/05 at 02:43
Regular
"Captain to you."
Indeed, going for someone that a bit of effort has to be put in is the best, Much prefer that to girls that are already interested. Don't really like girls that chase after me, it kinda takes all the fun out it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.