GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And that's why Chavs have a bad reputation...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 21:06
Regular
Me and a couple of my friends were being driven home from the 'learnin' cage' yesterday, at about 12, the beginning of Easter and that, and the trip. The conversation had a slight air of 'non-existence', so we were all looking out of the windows, bored and hot. We stopped at a busy set of traffic lights.

And what did I spy? I bloke on the side of the road, in a car with the bonnet up, he looked like your stereotypical 'chav lad' - Upturned cap, Burberry scarf (I kid you not - on a warm day, a scarf) and Nike branded 'threads'. The situation was really quite funny, their he was, in the drivers seat, with his head slumped against the window - doing absolutely nothing to restart the car and making no attempt to move it to a more 'secure' off road position.

As he was a Chav and looked like a total pillock I started laughing and pointed him out to the other two peeps in the car, they also started laughing and he noticed. "What the F are you looking at?" he roared at us, which we found even funnier. "What the 'F'in' H are you laughing at?". Resisting the temptation to say 'a complete pillock' we turned away and 'sniggered' silently.

The lights changed a minute later and we were through, the breeze hitting us again. We all burst out laughing and looked back at the Chav - in his broken down banger-Volvo - who was still wearing his 'constipated chimp' expression of confused anger.

Yep. That was one fun trip. Highlight of my life in fact. I'm not really sure why I told you all that - it's just another amusing story of 'Chav's behaving badly'...man, that would make a great show!
Sat 26/03/05 at 21:00
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> We use the language we dress it we spend our fridays drinking and
> smoking but in secluded places where no-one can see us. We'll go to
> public places and such to have a good time with anyone even poeple we
> don't know. We don't cause criminal damage and we generally just kill
> ourselfs once a week and go to school. We don't blow school off
> either, we care about our future and in our own little way we have
> important discussions about relevant things.

Always knew you had to be a chav. You remind me of a spacker I work with at my DIY store. Won't think less than I already do of you, though. I'm very good mates with a couple of scallies...
Sat 26/03/05 at 18:32
Regular
"Captain to you."
Game wrote:
> we had the same problem with Mods, Rockers, Punks and
> Gangsters.

How old are you?
Sat 26/03/05 at 18:19
Regular
"bot"
Sat 26/03/05 at 15:09
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Hahahaha... I hate Chav's. But the things is, regardless of how stupid they seem, we had the same problem with Mods, Rockers, Punks and Gangsters. What sets Chavs apart is the fact they dress stupidly AND all try and speak the same.

I wonder if they'll ever look back and realise how stupid they are?

Still, nice story.
Sat 26/03/05 at 14:53
Regular
"wa hay"
yeh i know what you mean
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:30
Regular
Well, I dodged a lorry and skipped past a motorbike, vaulted across a Volvo and pushed a bike out of the way, only to be taken down by a Speeding Bus across the hard shoulder.

That's where I'm lying now, still typing with my Wireless connection, with my legs broken and teeth missing. I'm thinking - bloody hit and run drivers!

8 Lives remaining
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:26
Regular
Too late.
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:26
Regular
You need to post a second after this one to get in.
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:25
Regular
I ate a cat and now I'm going to run into the road to test the theory. I'll report back later.

See you in a life, losers!

*runs towards road*
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:21
Regular
Beartrix Potter in all her doormouse goodness.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.