GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Office"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 17:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Never liked this "comedy". Fail to see what's so great about it. The fact that Gervais is a tool doesn't help its cause.
Sun 03/04/05 at 13:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Aha. We'll probably get it some time at Christmas then. :p
Fri 01/04/05 at 23:08
"Dark FX"
J-42 wrote:
> I'm sure if there is a date, it'll be on here.
>
> [URL]http://www.rickygervais.com[/URL]

Aha. Thanks...

"Putting words in Homer's mouth. Having been invited to write an episode of The Simpsons, Ricky's been hard at work to deliver the script on time. Recording of the episode takes place in Los Angeles in May with Ricky lending his voice to a key role"
Fri 01/04/05 at 23:05
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'm sure if there is a date, it'll be on here.

[URL]www.rickygervais.com[/URL]
Fri 01/04/05 at 22:54
"Dark FX"
Does anybody know when Gervais is doing this Simpsons thing?
Fri 01/04/05 at 22:42
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Reefer wrote:
> Not sure, but it's doubtful it'll top the sheer brilliance of The
> Office. Gervais as the protagonist again leaves me with doubts - he
> should just go behind the camera now, or just have a cameo
> appearance.

I disagree. He's a performer, look at Animals and Politics. Every joke is delivered with superb accuracy and flawless timing.
Fri 01/04/05 at 22:18
Regular
Not sure, but it's doubtful it'll top the sheer brilliance of The Office. Gervais as the protagonist again leaves me with doubts - he should just go behind the camera now, or just have a cameo appearance.
Fri 01/04/05 at 22:09
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Pickled Pirate wrote:
> The brilliance is in the fact that Gervais thinks he is so popular,
> while the whole office resents him.

That should be Brent, not Gervais.

Does anyone know when Extras is coming out? I heard summer.
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
The brilliance is in the fact that Gervais thinks he is so popular, while the whole office resents him.
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:37
Regular
"..."
The joy of the office is, it's observational, anyone who has ever worked in an office, will look at it and think 'Yeah, that's true, that's funny, I should have thought about it like that before'. If you've never worked in an office, then obviously you're at a disadvantage.
Thu 31/03/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Agreed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.