GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does God exist?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/03/05 at 16:51
Regular
Does God exist? if he did what came before him?
Sun 03/04/05 at 00:21
Regular
"Light of the world"
Well confession time

I am puttings hands up

*hands up*

I do not know exactly what to say. How to help. I am so tired and exhaus**ted from a week away I jus**t had I have tried to explain things that I cannot fully answer right now - that wont hinder.

What i do know is that God knows your pain. He knows your anger for him. He can even unders**tand it. I want so much for you flock to see what I see and know what i know hun, as i know a fraction of what you have been through. I have been through some sh*t in my time mate but yours is a big pile. He is sovereign, he doesnt completely make sense and he wont do the more you run the other way angry at him. Run his way angry at him.

Anyway, sometime this week I will catch up with you - i am currently running on ziltch energy levels but i have lots of s**tuff to catch up with you with and we can do the whole girly chat thing - pj party all round.

I will go to bed now. I will pray for you and english. Empty as you think it wil be... We'll see.
Sun 03/04/05 at 00:21
Regular
"cachoo"
Well that's just silly.
Sun 03/04/05 at 00:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Flock. I think you should tell God your angry.
>
> ...He knows it.

If he knows it why should i tell him.
I hold grudges and i've got plenty of them that i'm not letting go of.
Sun 03/04/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Light of the world"
Flock. I think you should tell God your angry.

...He knows it.
Sun 03/04/05 at 00:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Mickah wrote:
> Flock wrote:
> Why do you need to "sell" it? Well, unless Christians want
> to be incredibly stubborn and keep heaven to themselves, well then we
> wouldn't tell you. But the matter of the fact is, that we do care.
> It's our responsibility to tell as many people as we can what we
> believe to be "The Good News". No, this part isn't entirely
> dependant on us, but I personally find it an incredible honour that
> God would find in me sufficiency to go out and tell other people just
> how amazing he is and what he's done for me.

But you see i've been told before and i couldn't believe then, then i was told again and again and again and i got a little fed up and stopped listening, some people just get angry.

> I'm incredibly sorry to hear for your loss, but in my belief, your
> cousin is far better off now than he was on this earth. I honestly
> don't know how to reply, but just because your cousin who was a
> Christian died, doesn't mean God doesn't exist, or even worse,
> doesn't love you or your cousin. In fact he loves you more than you
> could ever believe.

What about those who aren't christians, he takes them out of rejection?
You dont just take someone when they dont want to go, i've got a history in this subject, the moment i believe there is anyone in charge of this planet i'm going to have some serious issues with him and we're not going to get along.

> I lost my uncle around 2 weeks back and he wasn't a Christian. I
> found it hard to come to terms with the fact that unless he turned to
> faith in Jesus in the few weeks it had been since I last saw him,
> that he would now be completly seperated from God (yes, as much as
> you might think it at the moment, you're not seperate from God even
> if you don't believe him). But, this has made my faith stronger,
> wanting to tell more people before they pass so that they can know
> amazing pure love too. I'm sure your cousin would also want that.

I want to be seperate, i'm not at all happy with him. The thing about you telling people is theyve been told before. I really believe you have to let people come to you because trying to get people to believe only closes minds.
Sun 03/04/05 at 00:01
Regular
Flock wrote:
> I'll reply to that as soon as i've read it, might take a while

Take your time, though I might be going offline soonish so you'll have to wait till the morning hehe :)
Sat 02/04/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'll reply to that as soon as i've read it, might take a while
Sat 02/04/05 at 23:57
Regular
Flock wrote:
> But if it's all preordained out why do you need to sell it or is that
> part dependant on you?

Why do you need to "sell" it? Well, unless Christians want to be incredibly stubborn and keep heaven to themselves, well then we wouldn't tell you. But the matter of the fact is, that we do care. It's our responsibility to tell as many people as we can what we believe to be "The Good News". No, this part isn't entirely dependant on us, but I personally find it an incredible honour that God would find in me sufficiency to go out and tell other people just how amazing he is and what he's done for me.

English_Bloke wrote:
>Did that once. I heard nothing and then my 13-year-old genius cousin, a >devout Christian died of cancer. He could have achieved so much and he was >wiped off the face of the earth in a drawn-out painful way.
>
>I can't and don't believe in any God.

I'm incredibly sorry to hear for your loss, but in my belief, your cousin is far better off now than he was on this earth. I honestly don't know how to reply, but just because your cousin who was a Christian died, doesn't mean God doesn't exist, or even worse, doesn't love you or your cousin. In fact he loves you more than you could ever believe.

I lost my uncle around 2 weeks back and he wasn't a Christian. I found it hard to come to terms with the fact that unless he turned to faith in Jesus in the few weeks it had been since I last saw him, that he would now be completly seperated from God (yes, as much as you might think it at the moment, you're not seperate from God even if you don't believe him). But, this has made my faith stronger, wanting to tell more people before they pass so that they can know amazing pure love too. I'm sure your cousin would also want that.
Sat 02/04/05 at 23:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Fact is God has chosen those that will come to him before he created
> the world. Its my job to sell God. Im his rep on earth as scary as
> that is I rejoice he has chosen me to do so.

But if it's all preordained out why do you need to sell it or is that part dependant on you?

> I think its a pretty cool title.

Yeah i thought so as well

> By faith people come to him.. but it is not us who choose. We turn to
> him its him that has chosen us. You turn to him? He has chosen you.
> You go off and pray and say to him that you want to know once and for
> all his worth and truths and you want to seek him with all your
> heart. By golly will you find him. Because he has found you.

I dont want to be found, i dont believe i can be found, what happened to free will?
Sat 02/04/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> You turn to him? He has chosen you.
> You go off and pray and say to him that you want to know once and for
> all his worth and truths and you want to seek him with all your
> heart. By golly will you find him. Because he has found you.

Did that once. I heard nothing and then my 13-year-old genius cousin, a devout Christian died of cancer. He could have achieved so much and he was wiped off the face of the earth in a drawn-out painful way.

I can't and don't believe in any God.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.