GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is the point in living?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/03/05 at 16:16
"'oh I do say!'"
you just die anyway??????
Sun 03/04/05 at 14:06
Regular
"i own groovy land"
the meaning of life is simple, we are born to make other people feel like god eg: when we are born are mum and dad feel like god because they made life or when we go to school bullys feel like god because thay have the power to make you feel like you are nothing. so you see the meaning of life this that simple and if you don't think so, just think about it.
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:22
Regular
"i am back ha ha ha"
hi everybody remember me

I AM BACK HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Mon 28/03/05 at 22:13
Regular
"be destroyed"
i am the bomb and i do not live very long
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:36
Regular
Eh..I think my post in "Does God exist?" can apply here, too. So, ditto.
Tue 22/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
"be destroyed"
who is english bloke saying that to. ineed sleep? is it me and queen of england because if he does we are not we are just friends.
Tue 22/03/05 at 14:51
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I always thought the point of living is to leave a legacy to the next generation, and of course procreate. Why do people always see the negative side to life? To me death is just the beginning of my ascension to the kingdom, one should not fear death, as it is a step we all must take
Tue 22/03/05 at 14:27
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
It's a cure for old age.
Tue 22/03/05 at 13:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What's the point of dying?
Tue 22/03/05 at 13:34
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
English_Bloke wrote:

> But...aren't you married?

That's why I need the vodka :D
Mon 21/03/05 at 22:07
Regular
"be destroyed"
Queen of england is not going to comit suicide. at least i think so

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.