GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is the point in living?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/03/05 at 16:16
"'oh I do say!'"
you just die anyway??????
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:32
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
"What is the point in living?" and "What is the meaning of life?" are two separate questions.

The former can have a subjective answer given, whilst the latter is about as syntactically logical as asking "What is the meaning of a rock?", mainly because it presumes that there is a meaning when in fact there may not be.
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:29
Regular
you have just asked the hardest question ever. What is the meaning of life?
there is no right answer that man can think of simply because we do not seem to have the capabilities.
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:25
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I think the point is to make babies, for the babies to grow up and make more babies, and if this goes on long enough maybe one day one of them will figure it out?

Meantime have fun.
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:16
"'oh I do say!'"
you just die anyway??????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.