GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE Exam fears..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 22:38
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Who else is worried about their exams? Well, I guess that's pretty much every 15/16 year old around. Anyhoo, how are you all coping with the pressure? Revising whenever you can or taking it easy?

I know I'm smart enought to pass the ones that I want. Maths is a dead loss though ;0

Its just this annoying fear of failure crap!
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:53
Regular
"The definitive tag"
English is a complete screw job. I have better spelling and grammar than anyone in my class, yet when it comes to the test I got 2 C's. Not what I wanted. Probably due to the fact that I have barely legible handwriting.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:50
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Puddin' wrote:

>
> In the real thing you'll do better because you know it's the real
> thing so think harder and actually remember more than you thought you
> would.

Thats very true I suppose. Work under pressure. I generally get C's in english in class, Then get B's in the mock. I could hopefully get an 'A' for literature as I got an 'a' for the poetry question in the mock.

Those months before the results come through are going to be pretty nervewracking.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:48
Regular
Puddin' wrote:
> GCSE'S are p!ss easy. I never revised at all of them and I got 9 A-C.

Pffffft.

In my Standard Grades (The Scottish Equivelant, but worth more UCAS points, so they > GCSEs) I never revised EVER, and I got 7 1's and a 2 (7 A's and a B).

1 4m 73h 1337
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:48
Regular
"\\"
The only subject which I'm going to have the slightest bit of trouble passing with is German... So I may revise for that when the time comes next year, but for the rest of them... Pish easy.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Prety much the same as me. Though i failed maths with an E. Oh yuss. But I did well on the stuff that mattered to me. Eg english, ICT and tech. Anyway you only really need 4 to get into college. I've pretty much given up on some stuff. That's RE and history. Complete toss and a waste of time imho.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:46
Regular
"\\"
I'm doing my Maths one this year. Not worried in the slightest.

Got a B in the mock without the slightest bit of revision.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:45
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Like Puddin'.
>
> She's as thick as a giant redwood, she just passed her first semester
> at uni!

Well..exactly..
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Chr1s wrote:
> I'm not really worried. I aced the mocks and got nothing less than a C
> in anything. Didn't revise at all and I don't really plan to do much
> before the real thing.

In the real thing you'll do better because you know it's the real thing so think harder and actually remember more than you thought you would.
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Like Puddin'.

She's as thick as a giant redwood, she just passed her first semester at uni!
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:44
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Exactly..as long as you pass at least 5 it's cool just do get to A level and these days most schools do 10-11. Even if you don't get GCSE's you can still go college and end up going uni.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.