GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Uploading PHP files"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 21:13
"Dark FX"
Right. I have spent hours trying to learn PHP, but mainly installing it. Is there any way that i can upload it to the internet considering my ISP is BT. If so, how? or what should i do? Thank you. Sorry to be an annoyance >.<
Wed 09/03/05 at 23:45
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Are you still trying to do it the hard way?

Check the other thread.
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:52
Regular
"NULL"
Get someone to ping you and see if that works. Then get them to try telneting on port 80 and see what happens.
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:43
"Dark FX"
Ok, I've (hopefully) set up this port forwarding and to my surprise...it still doesn't work!
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:32
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
This.Celluloid.Dream wrote:
> Ok. Error's gone but I'm stuck at the 'Rule management' screen. Does
> anyone know the 'Protocol', and what i should put for 'Port start',
> 'port end' and 'port map'

Protocol should be TCP, Port Start, Port End and Port Map should all be set to 80 (assuming your apache is running on port 80).
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:56
"Dark FX"
Ok. Error's gone but I'm stuck at the 'Rule management' screen. Does anyone know the 'Protocol', and what i should put for 'Port start', 'port end' and 'port map'
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:43
"Dark FX"
It is but i'm probably just stupid. Apache is a web server right? well thats what i assumed anyway. When i try and add it to 'Applied rules' it says 'ERROR: rule Web Server is in use for PC xxx.xxx.x.x' (where xxx... is my LAN IP)
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
[URL]http://www.portforward.com/dlink/dsl-g604t-portforwarding.htm[/URL]

Thats really no help?
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:31
"Dark FX"
Dlink DSL-G604T
Wed 09/03/05 at 17:40
Regular
"NULL"
What router do you have?
Wed 09/03/05 at 17:36
"Dark FX"
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the port forwarding but that site didn't help me a great deal >.<

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.