GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I had my first rude customer yesterday."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/03/05 at 23:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I was meant to leave work at four o'clock yesterday. It had just turned four and I had one last job to do. Suddenly, a little boy caught my attention and made me follow him to his dad in the paint section (I work in a DIY store).

His dad asked me a question (I don't remember what it was). I told him I didn't know and that he should ask someone else. He told me to get someone else to come over. I said that I was busy and was meant to have already left. He said to get someone again. I told him he'd have to do it himself.

He came face-to-face with me and said "JUST GET SOMEONE ELSE!"
Almost taken back, I just defiantly stared back at him and coolly answered, "No..."

And I waltzed off juggling a roll of masking tape to finish my last chore.
Fri 11/03/05 at 00:00
Regular
this takes me back. reminds me of when I kicked my last disgruntled customer to death. ah, memories.
Thu 10/03/05 at 23:57
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Marcini wrote:
> A similar thing happened with me and milk... woman could'nt afford a
> 30p litre of milk. Later that day I knocked over a 30l trolley of
> milk in the fridge. Lucky for me that was my last day.

Wow you really did that? Your soooo crazy!
Wed 09/03/05 at 12:53
Regular
"..."
hagonfite wrote:
> Rude people are funny.

It is much funnier being the rude person though.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:11
Regular
"8==="
"Why aren't you calling anybody?"

"Ssssh! I'm trying to sell to the people IN MY MIND!"
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:10
Regular
"The definitive tag"
That does sound like a good idea.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:09
Regular
"8==="
I'd do telesales for a bit but it's not a job worth doing well so I'd see how spectacularly I could get fired within a very short amount of time.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:07
Regular
"8==="
hagonfite wrote:
> Rude people are funny.

Shut up!
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:04
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Telesales people are a good target to channel some anger towards.
Tue 08/03/05 at 22:03
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
In my training today (for telesales) we had to listen to pass calls. One man just started F-ing and Blinding to this sales person, screaming down the phone and having a proper hissy fit. I hope I don't get customers like that! Half way through the sales person just goes 'so i guess you're not interested?'..before this guy launched into another hissy fit
Tue 08/03/05 at 21:57
Regular
Rude people are funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.