GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I had my first rude customer yesterday."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/03/05 at 23:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I was meant to leave work at four o'clock yesterday. It had just turned four and I had one last job to do. Suddenly, a little boy caught my attention and made me follow him to his dad in the paint section (I work in a DIY store).

His dad asked me a question (I don't remember what it was). I told him I didn't know and that he should ask someone else. He told me to get someone else to come over. I said that I was busy and was meant to have already left. He said to get someone again. I told him he'd have to do it himself.

He came face-to-face with me and said "JUST GET SOMEONE ELSE!"
Almost taken back, I just defiantly stared back at him and coolly answered, "No..."

And I waltzed off juggling a roll of masking tape to finish my last chore.
Tue 08/03/05 at 21:54
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Probably would have been a better idea to find someone to help him. It would be in your interest more than his. Being rude will quite likely have some bad consequences.
Tue 08/03/05 at 21:51
"period drama"
Meh, who cares.
Customer did this, you did that, the world keeps turning and we all go to bed exactly the same as we woke up.

Except you'll find out tomorrow that he did try and get whatever it was himself, and had to resort to climbing up some shelves to reach it - causing an avalanche of sharp, heavy and sharp + heavy stuff to fall onto and through his head.
Tue 08/03/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've got to agree, it wouldn't have taken a couple of seconds to just grab somebody before you left.
Tue 08/03/05 at 21:47
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'd say that you was the rude one.

How hard would it be just to find someone else to help him?
Tue 08/03/05 at 19:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
If people are rude to me at work I spit on their food.

Ahhh the service industry.
Tue 08/03/05 at 19:02
Regular
"8==="
No he's always standing behind a DIY counter with some strange slurping noise going on.
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:56
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Hedfix wrote:
> The Hibernator wrote:
> You'll never live it down...
>
> He's one of those guys with a permanent erection?

Yes. It's quite impressive, have nyou not seen it?
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:44
Regular
"8==="
The Hibernator wrote:
> You'll never live it down...

He's one of those guys with a permanent erection?
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:43
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ahahaha
So in your indignant rage you forgot today's task then hmmmmmm?
Tue 08/03/05 at 18:42
Regular
"\\"
It's a shame your right... I still think you're a moron though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.