GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I had my first rude customer yesterday."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/03/05 at 23:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I was meant to leave work at four o'clock yesterday. It had just turned four and I had one last job to do. Suddenly, a little boy caught my attention and made me follow him to his dad in the paint section (I work in a DIY store).

His dad asked me a question (I don't remember what it was). I told him I didn't know and that he should ask someone else. He told me to get someone else to come over. I said that I was busy and was meant to have already left. He said to get someone again. I told him he'd have to do it himself.

He came face-to-face with me and said "JUST GET SOMEONE ELSE!"
Almost taken back, I just defiantly stared back at him and coolly answered, "No..."

And I waltzed off juggling a roll of masking tape to finish my last chore.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:15
Regular
"For One Night Only"
He doesn't give a damn about customers either. He's just not a people-person. He is a bully, though, who likes to talk down to you and order you about as if you've never worked a day before in your life!
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:13
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Let me guess, he's an "every customer is precious" sort of person. You're lucky that guy didn't complain about you.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:12
Regular
"For One Night Only"
He isn't. But he isn't the politest, either.

Here I am complaining about that customer, when you should see the sate of my boss. Champion @rseho1e!
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:10
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
You should have asked him to do it for comic relief. Hopefully he isn't the smartest bulb in the toaster.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:08
Regular
"For One Night Only"
It's a screwed up world, I tell you that...

Ofcourse in a perfect world, I'd have my boss' head mounted on a pike somewhere for all to see...
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:06
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Welcome to my world...
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:04
Regular
"For One Night Only"
wang-king wrote:
> Ahahaha
> So in your indignant rage you forgot today's task then hmmmmmm?

Nah, I didn't do what I had to. And yes, I quite rightly deserve a kick in the gonads but she wasn't working that night anyway. She went up to a mate of mine today and asked, "Has Hibey fell out with me?" Now I'm even more confused...
Fri 11/03/05 at 21:20
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
We had to write a speech about something we were annoyed by (actually, anything but we all like a good moan) and I did mine on rude people. Like this rude woman in poole who had a go for standing in a shop when she knocked some stuff off a shelf.
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Marcini's Law expresses a general intollerence of all employees of the service industry. Planetary communication is where 'it's at'
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:26
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Sweet Tooth wrote:
> always put my heart and sole into it ..:)
>
> Do you have a tendancy to put your foot in it often?

Smells a bit fishy to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.