GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I had my first rude customer yesterday."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/03/05 at 23:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I was meant to leave work at four o'clock yesterday. It had just turned four and I had one last job to do. Suddenly, a little boy caught my attention and made me follow him to his dad in the paint section (I work in a DIY store).

His dad asked me a question (I don't remember what it was). I told him I didn't know and that he should ask someone else. He told me to get someone else to come over. I said that I was busy and was meant to have already left. He said to get someone again. I told him he'd have to do it himself.

He came face-to-face with me and said "JUST GET SOMEONE ELSE!"
Almost taken back, I just defiantly stared back at him and coolly answered, "No..."

And I waltzed off juggling a roll of masking tape to finish my last chore.
Sat 12/03/05 at 14:00
I would have done the same. I know Rude customers that are there all the time and you are suposted to deal with them but if one grabed me there would be know way i would help him
Sat 12/03/05 at 11:28
Regular
Rude customers are are an everyday part of mt life. Not every customer is rude but what gets my goat is that we provide an 0800 number for them to complain about us! we have a dedicated call centre for complaints (we get a few he he) but what about when its the other way around? when the customer is having a really bad day and you get it in the neck for no reason at all! we just have to accept it with a smile, and say have a nice day ! as they leave some customers are a real pain in the bahooky!
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:57
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'll do something. I always go out on a bang.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:28
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
The Hibernator wrote:
> Yeah, but it's a case of getting the pin to stick in :(

Good point, but they might try to take you to court. That's where you blackmail them with dirty pictures.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:28
Regular
"For One Night Only"
*Sigh*

Okay...
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:26
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Hibey.
Msn.
Now.
Even for 5 minutes.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:22
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Yeah, but it's a case of getting the pin to stick in :(
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:20
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Aim for the family jewels. That's all I can say.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:18
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Trust me when I quit, I'm going out with style the way I did with my first proper job as a waiter. The throw-your-badge-at-'em routine. Deadly.
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:17
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
He must be a rave at parties.

There are too many people like that. But not many people liked my speech, when it was compared to the one about "nibbles". Basically, how if you haven't eaten all day and you go around a rich person's house, they give you 'nibbles'. It was quite funny, especially as he talked about this rich kid in our year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.