GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop illegal immigrants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Disgusting, it really is.

Original Message posted by ßulle†† Yesterday at 12.14PM Original Message
There are 27 replies
Drunk Illegal Immigrant, driving with no license or insurance, knocks down and kills a child and only gets..

8 weeks

And he's still in the Country, despite being here illegally.

Hurrah for justice.

After reading this post it made me want to know what you all think about illegal immigrants. I think it is wrong and because Britain used to be a strong dominating country should stand strong now and make sure no forign immigrants get into the UK. Look what what happens when they get in...
Page:
Fri 25/03/05 at 13:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That post from Candy Apple was both partially enlightened and partially utterly retarded

:D
Thu 24/03/05 at 20:36
Regular
Don't want to preach - just make a point
Thu 24/03/05 at 20:35
Regular
The typical British 'you're ruining us - go home' attitude, if you can't cope, what's the solution?...I know - dump them on someone else.

Look at out streets today. It's not illegal immigrants doing the damage...it's us. We're the ones with all the homeless people, who could work, 'New Age Travellers', again - who could work and lazy fat sponges - who've never done a days work.

It's a great solution to pretend all drunk drivers are immigrants - so 'Big Ears' Blair and solve his problem - but that's just not the case. Illegal immigrants come here illegally because they are fleeing certain death - they come illegally because of the good old 'British Government' - we don't need them - we're overcrowded - it's the biggest load of Bull I've ever heard.

Immigrants come here and work bloody hard all their lives - only to be exploited by greedy Brits, sometimes risking their lives, such as the 'Cockle shell' workers.

In short - Don't stop illegal immigrants and give them more rights
Thu 24/03/05 at 18:01
"period drama"
Ahaha, "defending Light's case"
Do you seriously think we're all - and I mean, every single person here except you - posting opposing views to yours just to back up Light?

You are indeed, indeed such a moron.

And a racist hypocrite.

Reason enough, I feel, to not agree with you. It just so happens that Light has more patience than the rest of us, trawling through your pitiful, poorly-veiled 'answers' to anything, so has become your main opposition.

But I'm not backing up his views, I'm backing up the views of most normal people - and more importantly, the truth.
Please, please, stop launching off the subject into these even more despairingly rubbish snipes at everyone else.
Thu 24/03/05 at 15:16
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
kevstar wrote:
> if theese are the people defending your case, I pity you for it.

Funnily enough, people have their own views... People posting views that happen to disagree with your own does not mean they are 'defending' someone else's case...

Anyway, I am genuinely confused... I thought you said earlier about mixing with other races at work or something, but apparently you're incapable of working... Maybe that was someone else saying they mixed at work or whatever... meh. I can't really be bothered to track down the comment in this thread, perhaps you can enlighten me...?
Thu 24/03/05 at 14:06
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
kevstar wrote:
> Go home will you, i'd rather argue with someone who at least has a
> clue what thier on about.

Well I'd rather be arguing with someone who can use English properly, but there you go.

> All I need to know is the abuses in the
> system, when you know the abuses in the system, it also states how
> theres abuses in the system

When you know the abuses in the system, you know the abuses in the system? Marvellous.

I still don't quite get you kevstar - are you trying to say you only need to know the abuses in the system, without knowing what the system is?

Are you really THAT mentally retarded?
Thu 24/03/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Jim of Honor wrote:
> Kevin, what do you mean by immigration system, exactly? Do you even
> know?

Go home will you, i'd rather argue with someone who at least has a clue what thier on about. All I need to know is the abuses in the system, when you know the abuses in the system, it also states how theres abuses in the system and the reasons behind it(mainly by showing the laws which are bieng abused), so you get to know that part of the system incuding the laws. So when you ask do you even know what the system is, the answer is yes in parts, which is obviously more than you know.

Tell me the immigration system, ok, heres the Asylum processs? Logic indeed.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:50
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Kevin, what do you mean by immigration system, exactly? Do you even know?
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Jim of Honor wrote:
> kevstar wrote:
> I want to know how the immigration system works you idiot not the
> process.
>
> So what do you want me to tell you? What is the "immigration
> system" in your view? Because I thought what I posted there had
> pretty much everything to do with the system, seeing as it's... the
> system used.

Well because this isn't the system is it, all you've done is shown what the procedures are to claim Asylum status, nothing else. Wheres the immigration system you claim to know so well? Come on Jimboy i'm waiting, I wan't you to tell me because you claimed you knew didn't you, but you don't do you. You wan't to know why I know, because there too much for anyone to know off the top of thier heads(another reason why I didn't explain it myself)unless you study law(even though I stilll don't think light could explain either).

I tell you what Jimboy, you come on here thinking you have a understanding of whats going on, he's right and i'm wrong, God light, if theese are the people defending your case, I pity you for it.
Thu 24/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
kevstar, calm down, its only a thread, getting angry will help no-one. take deep breaths, count to ten, and resume typing.

*forum peackeeper*
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.