GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cybersex"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/02/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did you know that Cybersex was illegal?

"A Scottish man has been jailed for 2 years after having Cybersex with a 13 year old girl"

I thought it was "frowned upon" by a lot of people but i didnt know it was illegal..so all you cybersexers...be warned!
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I dont know to be honest...all of these ideas about phonesex/cybersex etc seem really sad to me
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you are already with someone and you get that feeling, and you need sexual healing...then i think it is ok, but not to some random stranger
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I dont see the thrill of being a paedophile (sp?) because its not as if the kids are even developed...they have no features to look at!
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
When i was 14 i would have had no problem looking at a 15 year old girl naked...is that being a paedo?
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:19
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Good good
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> i dont think it is possible to rape someone without touching them.

I don't agree, if you think of rape as taking something from someone without their consent. I was mentally raped by Puddin' when she posted that picture of the huge woman in the shower, it still leaves me disturbed, she took my "naked fat woman innoncence"! :'(
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:31
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Have you seen the friends episode where Chandler tells Ross that when he is having sex an image of his mum pops into his head and then Ross gets it happen when Rachael dresses up in the Princess Leah (sp?) outfit!

Ross was raped of the right of good sex without the image of his mum!
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> When i was 14 i would have had no problem looking at a 15 year old
> girl naked...is that being a paedo?

It's morally questionable, just because you were 14 doesn't make it right but it would depend on how you were looking, if she was your girlfriend not so much but still illegal, anything sexual with under 16's is illegal.
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It Is Not You Its Me wrote:
> Rape is not nessecerily the takin of some1's innocence
> It is classed as having sexual intercourse with some1 who has said no

I'm going to check that out because i think the term has wider meaning than just sex.
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Anything? Even oral stuff?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.