GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cybersex"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/02/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did you know that Cybersex was illegal?

"A Scottish man has been jailed for 2 years after having Cybersex with a 13 year old girl"

I thought it was "frowned upon" by a lot of people but i didnt know it was illegal..so all you cybersexers...be warned!
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:36
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Gah, mis-read
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:38
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I was just making a point, and a valid point to the arguement.
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:42
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Well if you actually read it then yes.
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:44
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Wow, what a mature comment.
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
It Is Not You Its Me wrote:

> He is getting annoying isnt he. I can see how cyber is illegal with
> an underager but too consenting people over age, how is it illegal???

I see ya point, but i was also thinking...two 25 year olds consenting to smoking an illegal drug would still be illegal.

So if two 25 year olds were consenting with cybersex even though it was illegal would still be an illegal act...thats why i was wondering whether it was 16/18 year old consent for cyber sex or whether it was totally illegal
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah, if i wanted to go on a school trip my mum had to sign the letter of consent because i was too young...if i wanted to have sex before 16 could my mum have consented for me!!!
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Never mind...i am old enough to consent for myself now...YAY!
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I just looked at the site you said...they talk about it because they know people do it, but there is a serious lack of censorship on the internet so it is hard to stop cybersex happening.
Sat 26/02/05 at 21:58
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
If you are both over 16 you are allowed to have Cybersex.
Sat 26/02/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I think Cybersex is sad tbh

People who cant find nothing better to do...i have trouble with getting a girlfriend, but even i am not that low to start telling a totally unknown person what i would do to them (for all i know they could be a man)

Some girl could make herself out to be really sexy and she is really a 10-chinned, crusty faffed, hairy, smelly old woman

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.