GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1.5 years without..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/02/05 at 08:39
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Without a g/f for over 1.5 years and counting, (Her family moved somewhere too far, so we just “let it go”)

But the point is it ain’t for lack of trying. I simply just don’t understand you women. Look:

So basically, the back-story is that there was this girl that I have now asked out 4 times, but none of them recently (as she is unsingle, though I do still “like” her):-
1) I ask if she wants to see a film. She says yes, this weekend. I say great. Then on the Friday, she says “why don’t we go see it with everyone else?” I figure her parents have said something, or something.
2) I ask if she wants to meet up in town – she has a music lesson. I figure, fair enough.
3) film again – she has already seen it, I figure she ain’t interested but I try again anyway
4) I ask – but now she has a b/f, and asks if we can be “just friends”
*all in the period of about five months*

Some time after I asked this other girl if she wanted to see some film (I forget which film but it was during h/t last year). She says “sure when do you wanna go” I give some day and she doesn’t reply until day before h/t ends saying that “she was sorry, but she was in surrey” or somewhere.
Then there was this other girl, but I didn’t know when I asked that she already had a b/f (this has happened with about two others since).

And it ain’t that I don’t generate interest, firstly because otherwise they would have looked plain insulted and just said no, or said no in a roundabout fashion, whilst lying.
Secondly, some girls keep “doing the flirting” but I just turn them down because I am way too picky. Or I humour them with some in return, only to cleverly change the subject when asked if “I am free sometime” – I’m not harsh though, that would just be… err… harsh.

Before it is suggested – I am not gay (proof is that sometime soon the tagline is changing back to LL instead of ST sorry honey as I don’t care about her lifestyle as I’m unlikely to meet her unless……no) Also I don’t find men attractive.

What I wanna know is WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO to get someone who I want. I appreciate women like funny guys who are ”cute” and smart, but I see myself as (without trying to sound arrogant) a little bit of all of those things.

*releases anger, generated by loneliness, by hitting broken TV remote against chair*
*replaces batteries in remote*

Help me with the main problem, as the remote now works fine
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've given up caring just now.
To many limitations against me:

Don't live on campus on Uni so no chance
My work is full of +60 woman
My town is so small that anyone decent I've already done and then fallen out with.
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
SHEEPY wrote:
> My town is so small that anyone decent I've already done

its alright for some
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Last Spring for me.

I'm starting to worry that I'm not interesting in getting a shag anymore.
I'd much rather have a really nice baquette with melted cheese and ham.
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
how old are you
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
19 - I'm having a late teen crisis
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:51
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
hmmm, i would have thought you were older. my guess from the way you "spoke" was late 20s!

also update your P Profile - still says 18. *tuts*
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm quite mature I guess but still look like a 14 year old (apparently).
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
are you pretty short then?
Fri 25/02/05 at 15:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No, I'm tall... like Jesus.
Dunno, 5 10" or whatever.
Fri 25/02/05 at 16:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I've watched first hand a close friend by systematically worn down by
> girls because he's trying too hard and they can smell it a mile off.

Is that who I think it is? If it is then I see exactly what you mean. Although every girlfriend he's had hasn't exactly been an accurate measure of the amount of effort he's put into snaring it. And he has said and done some dickheaded things towards potentials and currents, so perhaps they have some kind of 'Lady-radar' warning system?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.