GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1.5 years without..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/02/05 at 08:39
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Without a g/f for over 1.5 years and counting, (Her family moved somewhere too far, so we just “let it go”)

But the point is it ain’t for lack of trying. I simply just don’t understand you women. Look:

So basically, the back-story is that there was this girl that I have now asked out 4 times, but none of them recently (as she is unsingle, though I do still “like” her):-
1) I ask if she wants to see a film. She says yes, this weekend. I say great. Then on the Friday, she says “why don’t we go see it with everyone else?” I figure her parents have said something, or something.
2) I ask if she wants to meet up in town – she has a music lesson. I figure, fair enough.
3) film again – she has already seen it, I figure she ain’t interested but I try again anyway
4) I ask – but now she has a b/f, and asks if we can be “just friends”
*all in the period of about five months*

Some time after I asked this other girl if she wanted to see some film (I forget which film but it was during h/t last year). She says “sure when do you wanna go” I give some day and she doesn’t reply until day before h/t ends saying that “she was sorry, but she was in surrey” or somewhere.
Then there was this other girl, but I didn’t know when I asked that she already had a b/f (this has happened with about two others since).

And it ain’t that I don’t generate interest, firstly because otherwise they would have looked plain insulted and just said no, or said no in a roundabout fashion, whilst lying.
Secondly, some girls keep “doing the flirting” but I just turn them down because I am way too picky. Or I humour them with some in return, only to cleverly change the subject when asked if “I am free sometime” – I’m not harsh though, that would just be… err… harsh.

Before it is suggested – I am not gay (proof is that sometime soon the tagline is changing back to LL instead of ST sorry honey as I don’t care about her lifestyle as I’m unlikely to meet her unless……no) Also I don’t find men attractive.

What I wanna know is WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO to get someone who I want. I appreciate women like funny guys who are ”cute” and smart, but I see myself as (without trying to sound arrogant) a little bit of all of those things.

*releases anger, generated by loneliness, by hitting broken TV remote against chair*
*replaces batteries in remote*

Help me with the main problem, as the remote now works fine
Fri 25/02/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Vampyr wrote:
>some girls keep “doing the flirting” but I just turn them
> down because I am way too picky. Or I humour them with some in
> return, only to cleverly change the subject when asked if “I am free
> sometime” – I’m not harsh though, that would just be… err… harsh.
------------

?????
They flirt, they're not unattractive and you say no.
I'd grow a big moustache and wear a white vest.
Fri 25/02/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Goatboy wrote:
> Here endeth the lesson, I'm not giving this naughty sauce for free.

If you say that to the ladies then you're nothing more then a common hooker
Fri 25/02/05 at 11:59
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
not unattractive, but not great either i seem too picky
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Here's my dilemna, I've been fishing for a week or so with a mate of a mate and she's taken the bait.
Only problem?
She's 23. Now whilst that may be Mrs Robinson for most of you, she's a mere pup and I almost feel guilty about it now.
But it's a greenlight, here's an excerpt from her email:

"Although I must admit I'm intrigued to find out about your kissing skills!!!!! (now there's an invite)"

All I have to do is reel her in, take the photo and throw her back in afterwards...should I or should I be honourable and suddenly develop a conscience?
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:03
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Vampyr wrote:
> not unattractive, but not great either i seem too picky

Scuse me, but isn't that code for "I'm excellent at creating reasons to justify why I couldn't pluck up the courage to talk to her"? Trust me, I should know...

As for romance and whatnot; for Gods sake, don't be full on within a week. Took me a few months before I could be the goo-ey and emotionally expressive slushbomb with Mrs Light. Had I done so any sooner, she would have pegged me out as a psycho and ran squealing away.
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Vampyr wrote:
> not unattractive, but not great either i seem too picky
----

Are you after a life-partner or somebody to polish your knob?
If it's a partner then sure, hold out and hope you'll bump into that "special person".
If it's purely a dickmitt you want, tag her and bag her, move on and forget.
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:04
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Goatboy wrote:

> All I have to do is reel her in, take the photo and throw her back in
> afterwards...should I or should I be honourable and suddenly develop
> a conscience?

At this point I would like to remind you of the advice you threw my way when I had the chance to bump uglies with a 17 year old actress...
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This is true.
I shall shake her naked and eat her for breakfast.
And I'll get her to phonepic her baps and send you the pic.
Again.

Christ, even I'm disgusted with myself for what I'm about to do.
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:08
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Goatboy wrote:

> Christ, even I'm disgusted with myself for what I'm about to do.

Let me check something; were you grinning as you typed how disgusted you were?
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes, to the extent my cheeks hurt.

I'll send you her pic for a bloke's opinion, with a bit more of the email.
Kids read here and I don't want to get banned.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.