GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1.5 years without..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/02/05 at 08:39
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Without a g/f for over 1.5 years and counting, (Her family moved somewhere too far, so we just “let it go”)

But the point is it ain’t for lack of trying. I simply just don’t understand you women. Look:

So basically, the back-story is that there was this girl that I have now asked out 4 times, but none of them recently (as she is unsingle, though I do still “like” her):-
1) I ask if she wants to see a film. She says yes, this weekend. I say great. Then on the Friday, she says “why don’t we go see it with everyone else?” I figure her parents have said something, or something.
2) I ask if she wants to meet up in town – she has a music lesson. I figure, fair enough.
3) film again – she has already seen it, I figure she ain’t interested but I try again anyway
4) I ask – but now she has a b/f, and asks if we can be “just friends”
*all in the period of about five months*

Some time after I asked this other girl if she wanted to see some film (I forget which film but it was during h/t last year). She says “sure when do you wanna go” I give some day and she doesn’t reply until day before h/t ends saying that “she was sorry, but she was in surrey” or somewhere.
Then there was this other girl, but I didn’t know when I asked that she already had a b/f (this has happened with about two others since).

And it ain’t that I don’t generate interest, firstly because otherwise they would have looked plain insulted and just said no, or said no in a roundabout fashion, whilst lying.
Secondly, some girls keep “doing the flirting” but I just turn them down because I am way too picky. Or I humour them with some in return, only to cleverly change the subject when asked if “I am free sometime” – I’m not harsh though, that would just be… err… harsh.

Before it is suggested – I am not gay (proof is that sometime soon the tagline is changing back to LL instead of ST sorry honey as I don’t care about her lifestyle as I’m unlikely to meet her unless……no) Also I don’t find men attractive.

What I wanna know is WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO to get someone who I want. I appreciate women like funny guys who are ”cute” and smart, but I see myself as (without trying to sound arrogant) a little bit of all of those things.

*releases anger, generated by loneliness, by hitting broken TV remote against chair*
*replaces batteries in remote*

Help me with the main problem, as the remote now works fine
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Goatboy wrote:
> All I have to do is reel her in, take the photo and throw her back in
> afterwards...should I or should I be honourable and suddenly develop
> a conscience?

The fact that you're even asking yourself that question makes me think that you already have you're answer.
Could it be that Goatboy is a changed man, who will from now on treasure women as individuals with feelings and brains of their own? Could he soon be seen skipping through a shopping centre near you linked arm-in-arm with a long-haired lovely who's wearing a long floral skirt and singing "You Are My Sunshine" while his big smile beams on? Will he then take her out for 'that' meal and produce a modest ring so the extra money he could have spent can be donated to the WI?
Or is it just that the little moral quandary makes the sex all the better?
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hate you all so very much
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Or is it just that the little moral quandary makes the sex all the
> better?
---

A little guilt goes a long way.
Look at Catholicism
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:16
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
English_Bloke wrote:

> Could it be that Goatboy is a changed man, who will from now on
> treasure women as individuals with feelings and brains of their own?
> Could he soon be seen skipping through a shopping centre near you
> linked arm-in-arm with a long-haired lovely who's wearing a long
> floral skirt and singing "You Are My Sunshine" while his
> big smile beams on? Will he then take her out for 'that' meal and
> produce a modest ring so the extra money he could have spent can be
> donated to the WI?

Nah, I doubt it; that's the approach I use, and it landed my with a fiancee...
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Goatboy wrote:

> A little guilt goes a long way.
> Look at Catholicism

Quite so.

Mrs Light was educated in a private Catholic Girls School. I assumed all the stories about Catholic girls were just urban myths.

I was wrong.
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Catholicism? Is that a little like S&M? Because the cuffs I bought are pretty crappy.

Anyway, I'm off down to Brighton to see the missus. Toodles.
Fri 25/02/05 at 12:59
Regular
"..."
Ah, this takes me back, a few years ago I worked so hard to get a partner and I invariably got turned down, or wound up with women who weren't right for me and quick break-ups.

It says a lot that I went into a stage of genuinely hating women for their unreasonable nature towards relationships. Whilst I was in my 'women-hating' phase, I met my wife.

There's a moral there somewhere and it's not hard to find.
Fri 25/02/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i think i can spot it. cheers congy
Fri 25/02/05 at 14:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Girls. The moment you stop caring is the moment they're all over you like a cheap rash. Seriously. The more you care how you look, what you say, what you wear and how to stand, the more needy, desperate and pathetic you look to the opposite sex. I'm clearly no expert, but the stench of desperation is one of the most unattractive qualities a person can have.

I've watched first hand a close friend by systematically worn down by girls because he's trying too hard and they can smell it a mile off.
Fri 25/02/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
damn them with their extra abilities and not saying what they want or mean. what i didnt understand though, is why they would initially say yes, only to back out later?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.