GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whooo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 07:26
Regular
My DS Has been shipped!

FAO Anyone who ordered from Importmadness - If yours has been shipped today, can you tell me if your shipping method states Airmail or Fed-Ex?

I thought we were supposed to get the free upgrade to Fed-Ex, yet my status show Airmail :S

Anyhoo, Whooo!
Page:
Thu 09/12/04 at 11:30
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Spikecast + Dolores i + PES4 = right now please.
Thu 09/12/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Touched!"
Mine still hasn't shown up and it's been 10 days since I won the auction, have you got yours yet MWA?
Thu 09/12/04 at 06:23
Regular
Yeah I went back and had another go on the ball mode and managed to rack up 3rd place. The video then became unlocked.

Pretty good it is, too!
Wed 08/12/04 at 23:06
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
I got the Metroid Hunters video, you have to get a new high score in each section (doesn't have to be a 1st though)
Wed 08/12/04 at 18:14
"period drama"
YeY!

It came this morning. I had a nice lie-in then came down and a nice, box box was sitting waiting for me. Happy happy happy.

Sorted all the controls out now - zooming about in Metroid and leaping fearlessly in Mario. yeyu
Wed 08/12/04 at 11:02
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Tphi wrote:
> On the starting screen there should be one of the hexagons in the
> background pattern that glows. Use the small, pointy object we call a
> stylus to exert pressure on the aforementioned hexagon and enjoy the
> visual delights that will follow.

OK, maybe I don't have a high enough score or something
Wed 08/12/04 at 08:22
Changed my mind and decided to hold off getting the DS until after Xmas, until demand isn't so high. One thing Importmadness are quick at - refunds. I emailed them at 3 in the morning and got a refund reply 30 mins later.
Tue 07/12/04 at 22:18
Regular
"thursdayton!"
On the starting screen there should be one of the hexagons in the background pattern that glows. Use the small, pointy object we call a stylus to exert pressure on the aforementioned hexagon and enjoy the visual delights that will follow.
Tue 07/12/04 at 21:07
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
gamecollector wrote:
> you have to complete the first mission beating dark samus, then you
> need to touch the white hexigon shape on the menu bit,

I can't find it, can you elaborate please. (I did finish the level.)
Tue 07/12/04 at 20:01
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
YAY!! Finally got mine today - no games though - Damn DVDBoxoffice!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.